Breakfast Help

Right now all I am having for breakfast is two scoops of whey.

I need help obviously.

I am 17 years old and I am still enrolled in High School so I get up as late as possible already and even then I am pretty tired often.

So what is something cheap that I can have for breakfast on top of just my protein shake?

This depends a great deal on your caloric needs/goals.
IN general, you should have at least some fruits or veggies or fiber of some kind in addition to your whey.
the quantity of additional protein and carbs would require more detail as to your goals/needs.

Here are a few quick sources of protein:
raw/soft/hard boiled eggs
canned tuna/salmon
milk (not soy)
cottage cheese
plain yogurt

Some quick sources of carbs with some fiber:
fruit(blended into whey)
canned pumpkin(blended into whey)
steel cut oats(blended)

Other gtreat foods:
peanut butter(blended)
mixed nuts
berries

You may also need some fibrous veggies:
spinach, broccoli, cauliflower, green onion, celery, etc…

Uh…

Wake up earlier and give yourself time to prepare food? Gosh golly that sounds tough.
3 years ago, when I was 17 I woke up at 6:45 and left my house at 7:45 giving myself enough time to wake up, shower, eat and 10min to relax before I left.
It’s really not that hard.

As for food, refer to what TooHuman said.

6:45 is nothing. I wake up at 5 to catch the bus to school.

Make your food the night before and put it in the microwave. There was an article a few weeks back about preparing food for the week. Maybe somebody here can recall that article and provide the link.

Just make like 4 pieces of toast and a banana with peanut butter and drink a big ass glass of milk. That usually gives me some energy and my stomach feels pretty content till the next time i eat

I don’t about cheap but I live on this smoothie every morning 365.

2 cups non fat yogurt
3 large bananas
1 1/2 cups frozen blueberries
1 1/2 cups frozen raspberries
2 heaping table spoons hemp nut seed
1 heaping table spoon ground pecans
3 level table spoons salba seeds
1 heaping table spoon fax seed
1 scoop whey protein

Now smoothies are a personal thing so they very between individuals, this one works for me.

[quote]HOUSTON TEXAN wrote:
6:45 is nothing. I wake up at 5 to catch the bus to school.[/quote]

Not saying it’s early. Just telling him to wake up earlier if he has no time and go to bed earlier if and when he can.

frozen turkey sausasge or turkey bacon both cook up in less than two minutes… easy protein

TooHuman had the right idea.

If you want a simple solution, I would try Metabolic Drive Complete, it has a bunch of of everything you need go get going for the day. Stick a piece of fruit or two in the blender with it and you are good to go. Maybe a banana and a serving of natural pb with chocolate.

And, getting up just a little early to cook and enjoy a good breakfast is something that I learned long ago(I am 20).