Break This Cycle Down for Me

Could someone please break this cycle down for me into a total of a good first 10 week cycle. Thanks!

I’m 20 years old, 165 lbs. and looking to gain a good 15 hopefully 20 lbs. I’m open to criticism and other suggestions.

weeks 1-8 Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - 300mgs
weeks 9-12 50mgs Winstrol - stanozolol ed
weeks 13 100mgs clomid ed
weeks 14-15 50mgs clomid ed

On the way up was a bridge over a cascading stream they had to cross; and under the bridge lived a great ugly TROLL, with eyes as big as saucers, and a nose as long as a poker.

[quote]Odyssey524 wrote:
Could someone please break this cycle down for me into a total of a good first 10 week cycle. Thanks!

I’m 20 years old, 165 lbs. and looking to gain a good 15 hopefully 20 lbs. I’m open to criticism and other suggestions.

[/quote]

I want a cut/paste block of text just below the quick reply option that contains phrases such as the ones below.

You are far too small to even think about using AAS. You are probably too young, too. Why is there no test in your cycle? You can gain what you want in a few months of proper diet and training. Why are you starting your PCT in week 13? Why are you only using deca for 8 weeks? Why only 300mgs of it? Did you do any research prior to posting this?

[quote]MrZsasz wrote:
On the way up was a bridge over a cascading stream they had to cross; and under the bridge lived a great ugly TROLL, with eyes as big as saucers, and a nose as long as a poker.

[/quote]

I loved The Billygoats Gruff when I was a kid. Touche, MrZsasz!

Glad to hear it.

I suggest you read Dr. John Berardi’s article “Massive Eating” and take up a program like Charles Poliquin’s “German Volume Training”.

When you hit 200 pounds and want more, come back and ask about steroids.

Unless you’re 5’1" in which case 165 is nothing to sneeze at and by all means juice for an extra 20 pounds.

– ElbowStrike

[quote]Cortes wrote:
I want a cut/paste block of text just below the quick reply option that contains phrases such as the ones below.

You are far too small to even think about using AAS. You are probably too young, too. Why is there no test in your cycle? You can gain what you want in a few months of proper diet and training. Why are you starting your PCT in week 13? Why are you only using deca for 8 weeks? Why only 300mgs of it? Did you do any research prior to posting this?[/quote]

I like the idea, but mine would say different things.

1. Good upper, but where are the wheels?
  2. Not enough protein in that.
  3. OMFG, teh interwebz liez two u!!
  4. I’ve passed kidney stones larger than you.
  5. (no homo)

[quote]Odyssey524 wrote:

[/quote]

Now this is one helluva cycle! talk about mass gains! and dont worry about not being able to use the appendage in between your legs you dont deserve it anyway. Do you guys just skip over all the stickied threads because you think you know something?

Mhmm. Sticky threads are for n00bzz!11!1. This guy is a straight-up VET man.