Break in Cycle?

Hey guys. Just looking for a bit of advice about taking a small break during my cycle, pretty new to the whole thing so not quite sure what to do.
Basically I had my 1st 200mg of Test Cyp last Monday 12th and had my 2nd one Monday 19th. I’ve also been taking 3x 10mg tablets of Dianabol a day since the 12th too.

However, a couple of days ago I booked a late holiday to go to Africa for a week at the end of this month so it’s pretty short notice, and I don’t exactly want to take all my gear with me. Was wondering if I could possibly just go the week without taking it then carry on as normal soon as I get back? If not, what other options are there?
Would really appreciate the help, thanks in advance.

You started your shitty cycle without any preparation and now you are concerned about screwing up your cycle? Guess what. It was fucked from the get go.

I was prepared actually, I obviously wouldn’t of started if I’d of already known I was going away but I didn’t so I can’t really help that can I?
Anyway I’ve come here for some actual advice, not for someone to tell me something I already know.

yeah you can miss a week. Not exactly ideal, but it won’t kill you.

by the way your cycle sounds kinda dumb. 200mg test C once a week? Good luck with that…

Ok thanks for that. And I know it’s not much but it’s the first time I’ve taken it and I’m only a small guy, so was going to see how it worked out first then bump it up

[quote]adam367 wrote:
I’m only a small guy, [/quote]

How small?

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]adam367 wrote:

How small?[/quote]

do oyu really want to know? This guy can only disappoint you further

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]adam367 wrote:

How small?[/quote]

do oyu really want to know? This guy can only disappoint you further[/quote]

Lol I guess not.

Ignorance is bliss sometimes.

Unless you have low T, I think most will agree that you wont even notice anything , let alone build muslce with that dose. A beginner cycle would be 400 test cyp per week and I wouldnt run the dbol either. You want to know exactly how you respond to the test. You could be gyno prone and not know if its 400ml per wk of test or the dbol thats making your nips puff up and itch…

Drop the Dbol and double your test. You wont regret that later on.

As for the break, well, it is what it is…pin right before you leave for the airport.

been training for 5+ years, just can’t gain any weight, it’s all the same. diet is perfect and training is spot on of course! stupid genetics. Am I right OP?

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:
been training for 5+ years, just can’t gain any weight, it’s all the same. diet is perfect and training is spot on of course! stupid genetics. Am I right OP?[/quote]

It’s not his fault, he’s an ectomorph with naturally low T

it’s cool though, he doesn’t want to get hyooge.

[quote]Yogi wrote:

been training for 5+ years, just can’t gain any weight, it’s all the same. diet is perfect and training is spot on of course! stupid genetics. Am I right OP?[/quote]

It’s not his fault, he’s an ectomorph with naturally low T

it’s cool though, he doesn’t want to get hyooge.[/quote]

Of course not, he wants to look average. In which he needs gear to do so. Duh!

[quote]adam367 wrote:
Ok thanks for that. And I know it’s not much but it’s the first time I’ve taken it and I’m only a small guy, so was going to see how it worked out first then bump it up[/quote]

I started with 750. That being said, the Dbol should yield at least some results. It’s not unheard of for a first cycle to be dbol only, although it’s not ideal. So dbol with basically TRT doses shouldn’t be the worst thing in the world…

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]adam367 wrote:
Ok thanks for that. And I know it’s not much but it’s the first time I’ve taken it and I’m only a small guy, so was going to see how it worked out first then bump it up[/quote]

I started with 750. That being said, the Dbol should yield at least some results. It’s not unheard of for a first cycle to be dbol only, although it’s not ideal. So dbol with basically TRT doses shouldn’t be the worst thing in the world…[/quote]

That’s exactly what some people strive for, to not be the worst, lol

[quote]adam367 wrote:
I was prepared actually, I obviously wouldn’t of started if I’d of already known I was going away but I didn’t so I can’t really help that can I?
Anyway I’ve come here for some actual advice, not for someone to tell me something I already know.[/quote]

You booked a holliday knowing you were on cycle. You could have helped by not booking it dumbass and you wouldnt be in this situation…

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]adam367 wrote:

I started with 750. That being said, the Dbol should yield at least some results. It’s not unheard of for a first cycle to be dbol only, although it’s not ideal. So dbol with basically TRT doses shouldn’t be the worst thing in the world…[/quote]

That’s exactly what some people strive for, to not be the worst, lol
[/quote]

Hahahaha very true. So this may be exactly what he wanted to hear!