Bread and (Peanut) Butter

Hey guys, I have been a lurker on here for some time and would just like to run my cycle that I am planning by you vets.
I am 34yrs old and have been training for about 5 years. The cycle I am planning is very similiar to the first one that I did 2 years or so ago except that I am planning on using test E instead of sust. I am looking at bulking and maybe adding another 10kgs. My diet is good and I plan to increase calories considerably.

Week 1-12 Test E 500mg e3d
Week 1-10 Deca 400mg e3d
Week 1-6 Dbol 30mg/day
Nolvadex on hand for cycle
Week 14-16 Nolva 40mg/day
Week 17-18 Nolva 20mg/day
I have had no signs of gyno before and wonder if I need HCG.

From what I’ve been told the ratio of test to deca is 3:2, so best would be 600mg of test and 400mg deca.
Other then that everything else looks good.

Off topic but your tats look crazy

[quote]marcd4life wrote:
Hey guys, I have been a lurker on here for some time and would just like to run my cycle that I am planning by you vets.
I am 34yrs old and have been training for about 5 years. The cycle I am planning is very similiar to the first one that I did 2 years or so ago except that I am planning on using test E instead of sust. I am looking at bulking and maybe adding another 10kgs. My diet is good and I plan to increase calories considerably.

Week 1-12 Test E 500mg e3d
Week 1-10 Deca 400mg e3d
Week 1-6 Dbol 30mg/day
Nolvadex on hand for cycle
Week 14-16 Nolva 40mg/day
Week 17-18 Nolva 20mg/day
I have had no signs of gyno before and wonder if I need HCG.
[/quote]

Was your previous cycle at over 2 grams a week as well? That is a lot of gear for not being on in 2 years. I like the test/deca/dbol combo.

I’ve heard that the e3d injection of test (no mater the dosage) keeps your test more level, since some studies show the halflife isn’t as long as some believe. Might try it next cycle.

HCG isn’t needed imo. And if you were sensitive to gyno I wouldn’t use it - but I see you aren’t

[quote]retailboy wrote:
I’ve heard that the e3d injection of test (no mater the dosage) keeps your test more level, since some studies show the halflife isn’t as long as some believe. Might try it next cycle.

[/quote]

I always shoot e3d for enth and cyp. Sust I shoot eod and prop I inject daily. I have never ran test suspension so I do not know much about its injection frequency.

Gentlemen thank you for your replies. Its the first time for me posting on a board like this and offering up my cycle for opinion. Its been a long road of research to get me to this point and I know I am still on the tip of the iceberg. So thank you again for your input. This website has given me a wealth of information and I very grateful.

ZZZ747 I am going to take the suggestion and up the test E to 600/week. I in fact did this on my previous cycle which was a test E/Eq stack. And although I failed miserably at calorie intake, the test felt awesome in my veins and my girlfriend enjoyed it too. So the cycle was not a complete waste of time.

@thepain as I live in Thailand, I actually tried a number of the products available here once I discovered the shrinking state of my vitamin T cells. So, no I don’t think this amount of gear is going to be a problem. Thank you though.

Good luck on your cycle, Marc, it’s nice to see one here every now and again that makes sense.

Do you mind sharing a few of your thoughts on life in Thailand? I’m in Japan, myself, and gear is pretty much legal here, too (it’s legal to import a personal supply, and I “import” from my domestic source here :wink: For me, that aspect of living here is really wonderful, but there is so much about living in a foreign country, especially an Asian one, that is hard or at least very different. What have your experiences been?

[quote]Cortes wrote:
Good luck on your cycle, Marc, it’s nice to see one here every now and again that makes sense.

Do you mind sharing a few of your thoughts on life in Thailand? I’m in Japan, myself, and gear is pretty much legal here, too (it’s legal to import a personal supply, and I “import” from my domestic source here :wink: For me, that aspect of living here is really wonderful, but there is so much about living in a foreign country, especially an Asian one, that is hard or at least very different. What have your experiences been?[/quote]

Thanks Cortes, I have read numerous of your posts and have a respect for your opinion. Learned tons from this forum and hope to really make the best of this cycle.

Living in Thailand…mmmmmm…I have been home once in 7 years. I think that says alot. Proberbly the only reason I’m on is it’s as easy as buying aspirin over here. Really dont think I would be able to go through what many of the guys on here go through to score. Got a zillion Thailand stories but I think I have pretty much adjusted now and am more freaked out by the actions of the foreigners here than anything else.

Wow. Sounds like your experience isn’t quite as hard on you as mine sometimes feels to me.

And yeah, I definitely don’t “fit in” with the majority of the foreign crowd that comes here. I guess that’s why this board is so helpful to me.

Well there is one thing…protein powder. Even the GNC here have some pretty poor ass stuff and most of the gyms carry the same stuff. I have to get relatives to pack their luggage full of powder when they come over for holidays. Or make sure I stock up when I go on visa runs to Singapore or Malaysia. Some funny laws here regarding protein powders. Mad really considering what else is available. Underground protein powder suppliers? I havent found any. Weed, Heroin, Whey?>?
Proberbly would help if I had a credit card but nobody gives artists like me those. And anyways many internet suppliers do not accept cc transactions from Thailand. Any suggestions?

Had to make lots of diet adjustments also. Vegetables really different here. The fresh food markets are brilliant. Got things nicely worked out now with tips from all over. Eating the same meals all week really just trying to be like clockwork. How do you get by with the eating over there?

It’s no fun. I come from Texas, where the primary staple is meat, which is ridiculously expensive here. Also the variety and selection compared to America is absolutely pitiful.

I have been here for 6 years myself, and over the years I’ve learned all of the little tricks and secret places to get what I need. It’s still not nearly what I could get in the states, but I’ve finally managed to find almost all of the ingredients for any Mexican food I want, so I’m mildly satisfied. Also I live far from a Costco but am lucky enough to have found a service that shops for you and mails your groceries to you for a very small fee. Luckily for me, too, protein is no problem, though I still order my Surge from Biotest and pay out the nose for shipping and “extended area” fees and duties and whatever to whomever else gets their cut.

All that said, if I want to eat healthy, (and I usually do) it’s really easy to do that here, thankfully.

My biggest problem is the subtle and not so subtle racism. I have no idea what people are like in Thailand, but here there is a super extreme level of politeness everywhere that is very, very often onionskin deep. I have just come to accept the fact that I will never, ever be fully accepted or treated as an equal here, no matter how successful I become, or how much I adapt, or how well I can speak the language, all of which I do very well.

Just like over there they have a word here ‘farang’ that means foreigner and everyone that is not Thai is lumped into one category. Prices are either Thai or farang and are vastly different. But I have found here that speaking the language goes a long way to change things like this.

There culture is sometimes so different from mine and I dont think I will ever be able to relate to some of the things they do.
Like why my neighbour insist on burning his plastic garbage and flooding my house with the most awful headache smoke. And all this when the truck comes weekly to pick it up from the front of the house. Talking to him only makes it worse as all he does is smile.
Mental.

But the pros way out number the cons…
You wont find me going anywhere soon.