Brazilian Lift Joke

Not seen this posted on here yet, but thought to myself ‘this definitely belongs on T-Nation’, so here it is. It’s fucking genius.

hahahahaha

The last pair of women.

The old lady with glasses saw the girl in the dark as she left. lololol…No cut of her laughing (as I saw he about the laugh) when the girl goes out of the lift.

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!

Shit!

That little girl is lucky she didn’t get KTFO.

This video went viral. I remember watching it a couple of days ago and I swear it must have had 3-5 million views.

Pretty awesome prank. But what if some idiot had attacked the girl. Now that would have been scary.

Yeah, I was half expecting to see someone lash out at her. She was good at what she did, I’d have gotten the giggles right away if I was trying to scare people.

If she just stayed there, I would probably have done nothing. But once she screamed, I instantly kicked the hell out of my desk, so I guess that would also be my reaction in RL. Not a funny prank at all. Things could have hit the fan pretty quickly.

[quote]niksamaras wrote:
If she just stayed there, I would probably have done nothing. But once she screamed, I instantly kicked the hell out of my desk, so I guess that would also be my reaction in RL. Not a funny prank at all. Things could have hit the fan pretty quickly.[/quote]

So you would punt a girl if she screamed?

I shall inform your future gf/wife/kids.

i thought a brazilian lift was some kind of vaginal rejuvination procedure

[quote]harrypotter wrote:

[quote]niksamaras wrote:
If she just stayed there, I would probably have done nothing. But once she screamed, I instantly kicked the hell out of my desk, so I guess that would also be my reaction in RL. Not a funny prank at all. Things could have hit the fan pretty quickly.[/quote]

So you would punt a girl if she screamed?

I shall inform your future gf/wife/kids.[/quote]

Do that.

Children should be seen, not heard.

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

Spaz.

Sequel in the same elevator, this time with a “corpse” dropping out of a casket:

[quote]loppar wrote:
Sequel in the same elevator, this time with a “corpse” dropping out of a casket:

[/quote]

I don’t get why those people didn’t save the lift for the casket guys? Makes me think you deserve it if you’re gpnna be that rude. And I think that one’s more obviously faked than the other, but still a good concept. Wonder why we never get anything like this on TV in Britain?

lol, most of those people were in exactly peak physical condition, I’m almost surprised that there wasn’t a heart attack.

Edit: What’s up with only two people even trying to hold the door open?

Also…props to the skinny guy in the black shirt. He was scared, but he kept his head and focused on escape rather than freak-out. He’d definitely survive the first week of the zombie apocalypse.

thought this was an ass cheek video!! fuckin limey!!!

Man that mother-daughter pair really did some bouncing around in that lift. They were so scared they actually moved closer to the corpse lol. Definitely my favourite bit is the two of them trying to squeeze in to the same corner haha

I shouldn’t laugh though. Pretty sure I’d lose it too.