Brandon Curry Says 'Hello'

Hey Guys,

I know some of you have been itching for an interview with Brandon or are wondering why he doesn’t post in the forums.

I had a chance to catch up with him this past weekend at the Washington Ironman Bodybuilding show and he sends his best.

The short answer is: his sponsorships won’t allow him to do an interview for Testosterone or even post on the forums.

So, fuck.

Any way, he’s one big, nice guy.

Cheers,
Nate

ah that sucks…I would love to see an interview with him. An interview with any pro BB would be great though!

That’s too bad, but I wouldn’t want to screw up any sponsorships or contracts if I were him either.

Thanks for the update.

Thanks for the update. Shame Biotest didn’t sponsor him.

pretty fricken stupid if you ask me that someone can’t be interviewed. Of course, a filtered interview would make sense for someone under contract, but the fact the contract doesn’t allow you to be interviewed elsewhere is gay.

awww damn that sucks

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
pretty fricken stupid if you ask me that someone can’t be interviewed. Of course, a filtered interview would make sense for someone under contract, but the fact the contract doesn’t allow you to be interviewed elsewhere is gay. [/quote]

It’s not stupid at all. Can you imagine if one of the people who hates bodybuilding from this site were to be the one doing the interview? Or perhaps we should let one of these less than bright newbies who thinks they know everything from reading articles do it. It should be fun to watch some skinny kid try to act as if he is smarter than everyone on a bodybuilding stage while completely missing that theory doesn’t build big muscles.

He should do an interview with Valentino!

GV: So Brandon, how big was your biggest turd?
BC: (long pause) I want to talk about how I got robbed on that contest.
GV: Now that you’ve got your pro card and are a huge star, did you nail any midgets yet?
BC: (confused) I mean, I was holding a bit of water, but…
GV: You into watersports, pal? Last night this ghetto bitch latina pig and I were…
BC: (angry) My step-sister’s cousin is Latin.
GV: And I just know you’re tapping that ass!

etc

Yeah, good thing we have brilliant ‘correspondents’ like Valentino writing a column every month.

S

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
pretty fricken stupid if you ask me that someone can’t be interviewed. Of course, a filtered interview would make sense for someone under contract, but the fact the contract doesn’t allow you to be interviewed elsewhere is gay. [/quote]

I think I disagree with this more than anything I’ve ever read from you.

BC is under contract to endorse BSN products, and you think he should be able to do an interview with a magazine that supports Biotest products?