T Nation

Brandon Curry/Jay Cutler Guest Posing


#1

Here is Cutler at the 2009 NPC Orange County


#2

Big as usual


#3

Side Chest


#4

T-Nation’s Curry


#5

Anyone think he will qualify for the O?


#6

Another


#7

We need to be able to upload more than one pic per post…


#8

And here is a few random one’s of Cutler traning. Thought you guys might be interested.


#9

Huge!


#10

This is why I like Jay, he is always traning his ass off.


#11

I wish I had calves


#12

And Jay’s waist looks much better. It’s hard to tell from that angle but it looks like it lost some size.


#13

[quote]Game Time wrote:
And here is a few random one’s of Cutler traning. Thought you guys might be interested.[/quote]

Bodybuilders are half asleep when they train…and they’re weak.


#14

lol Jay is massive…holy shit @ those calves.

Lets hope Curry brings it this year.


#15

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Game Time wrote:
And here is a few random one’s of Cutler traning. Thought you guys might be interested.

Bodybuilders are half asleep when they train…and they’re weak.[/quote]

I’m glad you mentioned this, because you can clearly tell hes about to take a nap on those dumbell presses.


#16

[quote]elusive wrote:
Professor X wrote:
Game Time wrote:
And here is a few random one’s of Cutler traning. Thought you guys might be interested.

Bodybuilders are half asleep when they train…and they’re weak.

I’m glad you mentioned this, because you can clearly tell hes about to take a nap on those dumbell presses.[/quote]

Those weights are fake too.

Don’t worry, I have all bases covered. Those horrid muscular people won’t ever get any applause again if I have anything to do with it.

From here on out, call me “Shugart Enforcer”!!


#17

Jay is massive…WOW!


#18

Embarrassing strength :slight_smile:


#19

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Don’t worry, I have all bases covered. Those horrid muscular people won’t ever get any applause again if I have anything to do with it.

From here on out, call me “Shugart Enforcer”!![/quote]

LOL. I actually laughed out loud


#20

[quote]G87 wrote:
Professor X wrote:
Don’t worry, I have all bases covered. Those horrid muscular people won’t ever get any applause again if I have anything to do with it.

From here on out, call me “Shugart Enforcer”!!

LOL. I actually laughed out loud[/quote]

Me too. I pictured him going around town beating people up and trashing their place if they liked bodybuilding.