Brand New Starting First Cycle Ever. Advice?

Hi guys,

I’m looking to try my first cycle ever. I’m 30 years old I’m about 5’10” and 190lbs. I’m not in the best shape but I do construction and I move furniture for a living so I’m bulky, I’ve just never been cut or as muscular as I want to be.

So I have a bottle of Tren E200 and a bottle of Test Blend 450. So I was thinking about running these together but I’ve read up quite a bit on Tren and I realize it’s not for beginners. So I’m thinking now about running a test only cycle.

Thing is, I don’t know what I am doing. What do I need for PCT? How much do I take and how often and when do I stop? And when I do stop am I gonna lose the muscle I’ve gained? Also, what are the side effects of this form of Test?

Come on man. You know your not ready.

My advice is to do a lot more research. 90% of your questions will be answered and you will better understand what your getting into.

Do you gym? I saw nothing about working out except moving furniture.

Anyways maybe someone will come along and put together a cycle for you here and set you up for failure but it won’t be me.

What’s your training routine? Diet? Macros? Current calories vs intended calories while on cycle? How long do you want to run said cycle? What’s the main goal, i.e. bulk, cut, or recomp? You need to have that stuff nailed down before you can go to the next step.

1 Like

Nah, you gotta read more. I studied forums, articles, and read medical journals for the better part of a year while I was training before I ever jumped in. Word of advice, don’t do it. Tren is pretty rough on your body and is definitely not to be used in your first cycle. And the test 450…if it’s true 450…will hurt like a mf. I had some test 500mg and had to cut it down with grape seed oil to 250mg because it hurt sooo much. Save yourself the Pip and don’t run anything until you read more. You should have everything prepared and ready before you start from diet and training plans to cycle and ancillaries and pct.

You guys were all sooo right. I finally said screw it im gonna try this test blend and just see what happens. It can’t be that bad I’m sure I’ve done worse things in my life…right? WRONG!!! Everything was going great until 24 hours after my first pin of 450mg test blend. That’s when the pain started and it was manageable for the first three days but that’s when I decided I must have done it wrong.

So I went to the pharmacy and got 1 1/2” pins and tried again on the other glute. 24 hours later INTENSE PAIN. Now both of my glutes hurt so bad I can’t go to work, I can’t sit, I have huge red welts, etc.

This is what happens when you mess with steroids that your not familiar with. Buddy of mine just pins whatever he feels like with no plan, AI or PCT in mind and things just seem to work out for him. But not everyone is so lucky. I ended up in the ER after 2 WEEKS OF CRIPPLING PAIN. They laughed at me, gave me some antibiotics for the infection, and sent my dumbass on my way.

LESSON LEARNED.

THANK YOU ALL FOR TRYING TO HELP

2 Likes

It probably wasn’t an infection. Its the solvents they have to use to get that much test into the mix.