T Nation

Brain Sync

Has anyone heard of this audio series? Anyone try it?
If you don’t know what it is, here are some of their products:

From what I understand (and I may be wrong), these are audio tapes, with some ambient music, and sounds designed to stimulate certain brain waves conducive to learning/memorizing/creativity.

I’m very skeptical about this, as it all seems like a bunch of voodoo. But, at the small chance that there actually is something to it, I’d like to know.

Hey man. I’ve been using HOLOSYNC from www.centerpointe.com and have gotten good results. You have to listen to them every day though so it takes a bit of dedication. After searching mercola.com, I discovered another company that produced similar CD’s with similar results for a greatly reduced price. See www.awakenedminds.com.

I wouldn’t buy anything that wasn’t highly recommended by some person of authority that I had some confidence in. The Holosync is much more expensive, so the Insight and Focus CD’s from awakened minds might be the way to go. If you have any other questions shoot me a PM.
Billy

Download a torrent and take the tapes for a test drive: http://www.isohunt.com/torrents/?ihq=brain+sync

[quote]soupandspoons wrote:
Download a torrent and take the tapes for a test drive: http://www.isohunt.com/torrents/?ihq=brain+sync[/quote]

that’s what I was going to do, but I was wondering if even THAT was worth my while.

bump

anyone else have any experience with this?

Try brainwave generator. And by the way, it’s not as “far off” as it may seem.

[quote]eraserhead wrote:
Try brainwave generator. And by the way, it’s not as “far off” as it may seem.[/quote]

care to share any experiences?

I didn’t notice anything too great with the brain wave generator

Coincidentally, I asked the same question to a friend of mine just yesterday about this. This is her take:

brainsync will help you relax and introduce your mind to meditattion, if you are beginner at it, that is

holosync will help you meditate and explore your mind at a higher level and issues you have been dealing with in life will surface at a subconscious level to help you address it

i didn’t quite understand her explanation of holosync and her “issues,” but it looks like these products are best experienced than explained.

floripa