Brain Function Boosters

2nd night, and this time I got no help whatsoever falling sleep on my mix of GABA, L-Theanine and 5-HTP. Maybe I bought it from “Bunk” nutrition (no, really)… my mind was racing (stressing about something I hadn’t even thought about at all during the day) and after three hours I got out of bed and repeated the dose, still with no effect except a little nervous energy (noticed my fingers jittering at one point). I’m not happy.

!!!

[quote]K2000 wrote:
2nd night, and this time I got no help whatsoever falling sleep on my mix of GABA, L-Theanine and 5-HTP. Maybe I bought it from “Bunk” nutrition (no, really)… my mind was racing (stressing about something I hadn’t even thought about at all during the day) and after three hours I got out of bed and repeated the dose, still with no effect except a little nervous energy (noticed my fingers jittering at one point). I’m not happy.

!!![/quote]

you can try one of a couple things.

try using just one noop at a time

try lowering the dosages. too much melatonin does the same to me.

not sure how long you’ve been using these; but maybe cycle them? (cycle all or cycle 1-2 of them at a time.)

i think that if you need 3 supps to get a good night sleep; someting else is the issue there.

What’s a safe dosage of DMAE to take in one hit? Currently using the Now Food version, and taking 3 times a day, but wondering if it would work better to take 2 in the morning at once instead.

I’ve been taking 20-30m mg of Vinpo a day (with food) and I’m not sure I like it. I sometimes get a real tense, anxious feeling from it that I don’t like at all.

I usually take a single serving of PowerDrive either pre or post workout in the afternoon. Could this be a timing issue? Or is it perhaps time to add or try something else?

[quote]B rocK wrote:
K2000 wrote:

!!!

you can try one of a couple things.

try using just one noop at a time

try lowering the dosages. too much melatonin does the same to me.

not sure how long you’ve been using these; but maybe cycle them? (cycle all or cycle 1-2 of them at a time.)

i think that if you need 3 supps to get a good night sleep; someting else is the issue there.[/quote]

All three suggestions make sense… I was hoping I wouldn’t have to spend a lot of time experimenting with dosages and combinations but maybe there’s no way around it. Thanks.

Going back to my post a few weeks back - does anyone know of Oxi or Ani becoming available anytime soon???

or does anyone know of a Powder version of either thats available? BN still arent stocking???

Is this the end of bulk Noops???

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
I’ve been taking 20-30m mg of Vinpo a day (with food) and I’m not sure I like it. I sometimes get a real tense, anxious feeling from it that I don’t like at all.

I usually take a single serving of PowerDrive either pre or post workout in the afternoon. Could this be a timing issue? Or is it perhaps time to add or try something else?

I assume you take 10 mg but 2 or 3 doses?

If every administration of vinpo, irrespective of the Power Drive admin, causes tenseness, then yes, it may be time to look elsewhere. Ginko Biloba perhaps.

BBB[/quote]

Sorry, I should have been more clear in my first post. Yes, I did mean 10mg 2-3 times a day. I will say that the first does doesn’t tend to give me the anxious feeling. It’s the second or third I usually get it from.

imagination wrote:
What’s a safe dosage of DMAE to take in one hit? Currently using the Now Food version, and taking 3 times a day, but wondering if it would work better to take 2 in the morning at once instead.

You might find it better to tak eon an empty stomach, though I would still go for 2 0r 3 doses (of around 500-800mg each) over one larger one. But your body may disagree.

BBB[/quote]

Thanks, Would that be 500-800 of DMAE bitartrate or the actual DMAE element, the version I am using says it contains 250mg of dmae from DMAE Bitartrate.

BulletproofTiger wrote:
middleageguy wrote:
My step son is a fire marshal aboard a US Navy warship. There was a fire on board, actually he is recovering nicely, but has some brain fogginess due to smoke and toxic fume inhalation. The doctors have also put him on vicodin for pain in his lungs. I’m thinking he needs vinpo and centrophenoxine. Any other ideas would be greatly appreciated, guys!

The best treatment for both the hipoxia your step-son experienced and the possible toxicities of unknown substances he inhaled are going to be best treated by an expert. Best of luck.

Whilst I agree with this in theory, where do you propose he find such an expert?

Anyway, I think the suggestion of vinpo and centro are likely to be good; beneficial to recovery and without side-effects.

I wish your step son a successful recovery.

BBB[/quote]

Actually he is doing much better since he got off of the vicodin…yeah, I don’t have much faith in the Navy doctors…they damaged his eyelid while flushing debris out of his eye, and have not gave any further advice, but we are thankful he is pretty much back to normal right now. Thanks for your input BBB, everyone on this site respects your opinions…

none of this shit works…according to SI…

http://vault.sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1155395/4/index.htm

go git em cowboys

wings_931 wrote:
Going back to my post a few weeks back - does anyone know of Oxi or Ani becoming available anytime soon???

or does anyone know of a Powder version of either thats available? BN still arent stocking???

Is this the end of bulk Noops???

No it’s not the end, lol. My friend is just waiting for them to be shipped over. I have secured the services of a chemist friend, to test them all for purity and quality. However he lives in Canada, so it will be a couple of weeks before we have results. In the meantime I will be guineapigging myself, by trying them out upon arrival.

So what I’m saying is that once they arrive, I will be injesting them and they will be for sale. However it will be a couple of weeks before we confirmation on their quality.

BBB[/quote]

You are allways my saviour!

Please Please get int ouch and let me know when they arrive!

My PM service is still messed up; thats why im talking to you here.

I’ll sit tight - by the way! I got some of those “Grips” you have and am well pleased!

AngryVader wrote:
bushidobadboy wrote:
AngryVader wrote:

I assume you take 10 mg but 2 or 3 doses?

If every administration of vinpo, irrespective of the Power Drive admin, causes tenseness, then yes, it may be time to look elsewhere. Ginko Biloba perhaps.

BBB

Sorry, I should have been more clear in my first post. Yes, I did mean 10mg 2-3 times a day. I will say that the first does doesn’t tend to give me the anxious feeling. It’s the second or third I usually get it from.

OK but how does the 2nd or 3rd dose ‘time up’ with your Power Drive intake?

BBB[/quote]

They are usually taken about the same time.

Eat a serving of wild blueberries 5-6 times per week and a couple servings of almonds each day.