Brain Function Boosters

Hey guys just a quick tip…

I get my Vinpo from a place Bushy turned me onto a long time ago,…it’s physicianformulas.com

YOu can get the 10mg Vinpo, 90 caps for 9 bucks plus shipping…great deal…they sell the 5mg too, but this is the best deal IMO…

It's a great site for high quality vitamins/supplements..

Enjoy..
                   TB

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
MODOK, now that you have reminded me about aniracetam, I have just been looking and it’s actually quite easy to find.

If you struggle to find it (you shouldn’t, just use google), I can PM you the details.

As you rightly say - fat solubility is very important when it comed to the CNS, so I think I’m gonna try the aniracetam.

Bushy[/quote]

Bushy, does that mean I’m at an advantage, what with my moderate to high fat consumption on the anabolic diet?

Curious.

[quote]piper1 wrote:
Can you guys provide a link for a source to buy this stuff? Oxiracetam sounds very interesting. I’ve found a couple places online, but would love to know where your getting it and for how much money. [/quote]

Try International Antiaging systems. They are an off-shore pharmacy, so you can get nootropics and other stuff without a prescription. The shipping is very fast, given that this is coming from Europe. Usually get stuff in a few days.
Here’s the link:

[quote]entheogens wrote:
piper1 wrote:
Can you guys provide a link for a source to buy this stuff? Oxiracetam sounds very interesting. I’ve found a couple places online, but would love to know where your getting it and for how much money.

Try International Antiaging systems. They are an off-shore pharmacy, so you can get nootropics and other stuff without a prescription. The shipping is very fast, given that this is coming from Europe. Usually get stuff in a few days.
Here’s the link:

[/quote]

Yeah I would go with bulknutrition like I said earlier for cost and security of arrival, at least for the Oxiracetam…
The cost is very reasonable, and it’s still in the states here…no legality issues to worry with…

Now if they have Moda, that's another story...p.s. what are your thoughts on Moda these days Bushy?

My thoughts have not changed one bit.

I still love it, and I’m still planning on securing a kilo :slight_smile:

Bushy[/quote]

Good enough…I thought as much…the thing with that stuff for us Yankees is the price…

Holy crapper, for instance that particular site our neighbor here mentioned has it, which is nice, but christ, they want 150.00 bucks, plus you got shipping, and that's only going to get you a month worth at one dose a day...let alone two..

my god, that's expensive..
            but worth it if one can afford it..
 maybe I'm just used to being low on the cash flow, but it seems awful steep...

anyway, looks like it's worth the money, as far as how nice a drug it is.
                  TB

[quote]MODOK wrote:
InTheZone wrote:
MODOK wrote:
Also, there is interesting anectdotal evidence for the racetam’s in the treatment of Reynauds AND thrombolembolic disorders. My fiance and mother both have Reynauds, and a lot of folks already know about my issue with embolisms, so this may be just what the doctor ordered.

Hey Modok, hope you’re doing well these days, how is your progress coming along now? It’s been a while since I saw your thread on what happened and all…

Anyway, thanks for checking out my brain booster thread and the comments everyone...

Bushy, you da man...lol...
        thanks as always for great help mate.
               ToneBone

Hey, I’m doing much better, thanks for asking. I’m in the middle of my “get back in shape” plan…I’m finishing up week 4 today, and will take some progress pics tomorrow morning and give everyone an update. Things are starting to pick up steam, and I’m starting to see some physical changes, which is always a plus.

[/quote]

That’s great man, you have a lot of guts going through something like that as well as you did…
and thanks for the explanation on the cns access of said molecule… are you going with some oxi then?

Good for the price, and like bushy was saying the other racetam previously mentioned is not nearly as affordable, and actually I’ve read many reviews, stating how much happier they were with this over the other one mentioned…for what that’s worth…

best, TB

How would you guys compare the effects of oxiracetam to that of Power Drive? What about mixing a little oxiracetam into your Power Drive? Would that be too much of a good thing?

entheogens wrote:

Phwoar! They’re not cheap though are they?[/quote]

Right. Thanks for the bulknutrition website. Now Vinpocetine, Oxiracetem, etc have side effects? I dont like anything that’s a stimulant, that makes me jittery.
Please tell me more about the Modanafil.

[quote]entheogens wrote:
bushidobadboy wrote:
entheogens wrote:

Phwoar! They’re not cheap though are they?

Right. Thanks for the bulknutrition website. Now Vinpocetine, Oxiracetem, etc have side effects? I dont like anything that’s a stimulant, that makes me jittery.
Please tell me more about the Modanafil.

[/quote]

Well I can tell you the Moda’s the shit…it’s just very expensive and is a controlled drug…so that makes things rather difficult…

I'm no expert, but I can tell you what I know of it..Bushy will help you when he's back around..
     Yeah the whole point I believe IMO of what makes this stuff great is just that, it doesn't have the effect on the cns like a stimulant/amphetamine does...no racing heart etc..but it gives you mad focus/cognitive ability like nothing else..and gives you a nice positive "feeling" while on...so retention, focus, and problem solving issues are vastly improved, among other things I have probably overlooked..at any rate, that is the King as far as I know for awesome concentration ability w/out any of the sides that go along with most any other amphetamine or stimulant..

So, it's great stuff, just like I said, you need deep pockets to have a steady supply of it.
            As far as the other two, sides are not an issue to any degree so far as from what I've read on them..You may get a bit over stimmed from the vinpo, if you take too much, bushy has the doses down pat,..so if you follow his lead on that end you'll be fine..

And he's right saying the Vinpo, needs more of a steady intake going on before you fully feel the effects, and that gets to a point where it levels off...where as he says the oxi can be used steady, but you can get the effects from a single dose and get them immediately, and for some time after just one dose..

So, that's what I am going to do is take the Vinpo three times a day at 10mg ea., and take the oxiracetam one dose prior to going to class in the early evening..I'll log how it goes on this thread once I begin, for you guys to see..I was taking the vinpo, then waited until my class starts again soon so I have first hand exp with what bushy said about letting it get in your system for optimum results..

cheers, ToneBone

[quote]piper1 wrote:
How would you guys compare the effects of oxiracetam to that of Power Drive? What about mixing a little oxiracetam into your Power Drive? Would that be too much of a good thing?[/quote]

I’ve never used the Power Drive yet, but I imagine it would work fine together…for the most part I think most of the nootropics seem to work fine together…they all get along…lol…too bad society doesn’t…

That's just my opinion though.
                    TB

how about gingko bilboa?

[quote]dreads989 wrote:
how about gingko bilboa?[/quote]

No thanks…not in the same ballpark IMO…

Edit: well now hold on…it is supposed to be helpful in battling what, psychological lethargy/depression, etc…
so it may be ok,…just didn’t notice much of anything myself…but that’s me and not someone else…

but, I still don't believe it's in the same ballpark as the newer nootropics like the racetams...etc.

all these things again are "stackable", but I think not everyone realizes that you should lower the dose of them as you add to the stack...
                    TB

[quote]MODOK wrote:
InTheZone wrote:
MODOK wrote:
InTheZone wrote:
MODOK wrote:
Also, there is interesting anectdotal evidence for the racetam’s in the treatment of Reynauds AND thrombolembolic disorders. My fiance and mother both have Reynauds, and a lot of folks already know about my issue with embolisms, so this may be just what the doctor ordered.

Hey Modok, hope you’re doing well these days, how is your progress coming along now? It’s been a while since I saw your thread on what happened and all…

Anyway, thanks for checking out my brain booster thread and the comments everyone...

Bushy, you da man...lol...
        thanks as always for great help mate.
               ToneBone

Hey, I’m doing much better, thanks for asking. I’m in the middle of my “get back in shape” plan…I’m finishing up week 4 today, and will take some progress pics tomorrow morning and give everyone an update. Things are starting to pick up steam, and I’m starting to see some physical changes, which is always a plus.

That’s great man, you have a lot of guts going through something like that as well as you did…
and thanks for the explanation on the cns access of said molecule… are you going with some oxi then?

Good for the price, and like bushy was saying the other racetam previously mentioned is not nearly as affordable, and actually I’ve read many reviews, stating how much happier they were with this over the other one mentioned…for what that’s worth…

best, TB

Where did you read those reviews? I’d be interested in hearing a little more clinically on these substances. (I’m a clinical pharmacist by trade, so I get a little nerdy with this stuff!) Were you saying the aniracetam was expensive compared to the oxi? I’ll have to do a dose comparison…I really have no idea.

[/quote]

Hey Mo, I think I may have mislead you unintentionally there…what I meant was that the reviews of people who have used the difft. tams from difft. sites, some selling some just googled up…

mainly I was referring to several to be found on bulknutritions website..each size of the oxi has it's own group of reviews by folks...they look like intelligent reviews/people, but by no means are they clinical..

As far as pricing, it's actually more exp. to buy, but from what I read, it is much more effective than at least Piracetam...and seems to work well with most of these guys..some stack several of the tams together I notice...one fellow mentions that it is powerful and in his opinion should be started low and slow..

anyway didn't mean to come off talking out of my ass..lol.. but check those out, it's something at least and some are interesting..

Good posting Mo, 
           excellent knowledge.
                  ToneBone

I have the best thing for brain function and memory it’s called,

uh, well it’s a form of the stuff in that thing that some one told me about…

starts with a x or a m maybe…

what was the question again?

oh well…

[quote]inthego wrote:
I have the best thing for brain function and memory it’s called,

uh, well it’s a form of the stuff in that thing that some one told me about…

starts with a x or a m maybe…

what was the question again?

oh well…
[/quote]

shouldn’t have smoked that last joint inthewho??
eh…

I tried moda, and been on it for a few months at a time. You can get it online. It’s like $60 for 20g, which is enough for a while, because I think you need at most 40mg a day or something like that (IIRC).

I haven’t noticed that much of an effect from it, at least stimulant-wise. A friend said he can stay awake on very little sleep on it, but I haven’t noticed that much of a difference:(. Memory-wise or focus-wise I can’t really tell whether it has an effect.