Brain Function Boosters 3.0

Can anyone Pm a good site where all the products can be ordered together. I had been opredering from a site but, they stoppped carrying Vinpo and prefer to get my shipment from the same vendor. The stack I use is:

Vinpo
Ani
Bacopa
DMAE

[quote]maverick88 wrote:
Can anyone Pm a good site where all the products can be ordered together. I had been opredering from a site but, they stoppped carrying Vinpo and prefer to get my shipment from the same vendor. The stack I use is:

Vinpo
Ani
Bacopa
DMAE[/quote]

Don’t think that’s allowed - best to send someone here your email address and see if they can help you that way.

I’ve tried a few nootropics after stumbling across a site explaining the benefits a while back. At this point, the benefits, if any, have been minor. I do feel like my memory has improved slightly and social anxiety has decreased slightly, but I still haven’t found anything safe that competes with the clarity I get from 200mg-300mg of caffeine.

I’ve tried:

Bodyquick capsules - I bought these a few months ago, followed the directions, and never felt any major effects. I had an 8hr exam recently which I was unprepared for and went into on 2-3 hours of sleep. As a last resort, I took four Bodyquick capsules and 325mg of caffeine in the morning and again in the afternoon (which is not a recommended combination on the label). I was a bit jittery, but I was extremely focused and successfully worked through problems that I normally wouldn’t attempt. These pills have DMAE, Vinpo, and Huperzine in them which I haven’t tried individually and they seem to be recommended in this thread.

Piracetam - I’ve tried as high as 6-7 grams per day split into two doses and haven’t noticed any obvious effects. I supplement this with choline citrate powder at a ratio of 3:1 (Pir/Cho). I liked the longer half-life of Piracetam, but I doubt I will buy this combination again since I don’t notice any effect from taking it. The Choline Citrate powder was cheap, but I prefer pill form. The powder smells horrible which makes it hard to take in public without drawing attention.

Aniracetam - I started with this and took 1.5 grams per day consistently. I wasn’t really sure of the effects, but I seemed to notice a slight improvement in memory recall and confidence in social situations. It may have been purely coincidental, but I decided to buy it again to experiment more. I take this with choline citrate as well and alternate it with Piracetam. I read that the half-life is 1-2 hours. I prefer to have something that I can take once or twice daily and experience steady benefits rather than peaks throughout the day.

So, I am thinking about ordering Vinpocetine and DMAE since I seemed to experience positive effects from the Bodyquick.

Anything else I should add to my stack? I would like to keep it simple and cost-effective.

Bushy, would you send me an email please mate?

thanks

Hey BBB,

Thanks for all your info. I know you also work extensively with many other therapies. Do you have any info or experience with damiana [Turnera diffusa] (in regards to AI/SERM activity)? I found a few studies and created a thread on it. Sorry to this post here in this thread, but I wasn’t sure if you’d see it otherwise. If you have any info feel free to post in the other thread:

Thanks man!

The effects of aniracetam without a choline source

What I took (for a few months):
Breakfast: 600mg aniracetam, 20 mg vinpocetine
Lunch: 420mg aniracetam, 25 mg vinpocetine, 300 mg DMAE

It worked very well, I’ve written good results on a lot of exams with no studying at all except going to lectures and listening. But something was wrong:

I didn’t really have control over my tounge. It didn’'t do what I wanted it to and listening to me talk was not easy.
My body acted like it was stressed in situtations where I wasn’t stressed.
My pulse and blood pressure was a little higher than expected.
And one day when a friend was practicing performing an ophthalmoscopy on me, our teacher commented that my pupils were very big.

I had somehow always thought that the side effect of taking racetams with too little choline would be a heacache. And that if I didn’t have a headache, everything was fine. But that last part got me thinking. Before a proper opthalmoscopy, you give the patient a substance that blocks the acetylcholine receptors, thereby blocking the effects of the parasympathetic nervous system (which normally constricts the pupil), thereby making the pupil bigger and the retina easier to see.

My pupils were already wide open…
And they say that racetams should always be taken with a choline source…
And the “symptoms” we’re always less pronounced in the afternoon…
Maybe I, or at least my brain, was choline deficient, due to the ani putting what I had to good use, and my parasymptathetic nervous system was depressed, letting the sympathetic take over.

I changed my intake to:
Breakfast: 420mg aniracetam, 25 mg vinpocetine, 300mg DMAE
Lunch: 420mg aniracetam, 25 mg vinpocetine, 300 mg DMAE
and ordered some DMAE pills.

I’m almost back to normal again, will have to do some work on learning how to talk again. (Damn embarassing BTW) But lower resting heart rate (below 50bpm), I feel much better and my pupils are smaller again, showing off my dead sexy deep blue irises once more.

Hope it can help someone. Any critique or questions is appreciated too. (Will be going away tomorrow though, so my response might take a while)

I am a long time lurker on these boards, but this thread has enticed me to post. First of all, terrific information here. Thanks to all for sharing it. I had never heard of nootropics until this thread so I checked out a book from the local library called “Brain Boosters.” It echoes many of the things recommended in this thread. Ok, now to the questions:

1. What I am looking for in my first stack is DMAE, Vinpocetine, and Aniracetam. I was thinking Neurostim by Mind Nutrition would be good since it contains all of those. I know other users in this thread have mentioned they like it.

2. In the book the author says great things about Royal Jelly, which is a substance produced by bees. It is rich in B1,B2,B3,B6,B12, biotin, folic acid, acetylcholine, and Vitamins A,C,D, and E. Does anyone here use Royal Jelly and do you take it in capsules, frozen, or mixed with honey? The author doesn’t recommend freeze dried.

Thanks all

BBB- Just sent you a PM

To anybody that lives in the UK- where are you buying your nootropics from?

Ad B

[quote]Ad B wrote:
BBB- Just sent you a PM

To anybody that lives in the UK- where are you buying your nootropics from?

Ad B[/quote]

Neurostim from MindNutrition for daily use.

PowerDrive from here for occasional use.

Cheers BiP, Was looking at Neurostim, have you had success with it?

BBB- No worries, do you have any preferred source in the UK that you use personally?

Thanks lads

[quote]335i wrote:
I’ve tried a few nootropics after stumbling across a site explaining the benefits a while back. At this point, the benefits, if any, have been minor. I do feel like my memory has improved slightly and social anxiety has decreased slightly, but I still haven’t found anything safe that competes with the clarity I get from 200mg-300mg of caffeine.

I’ve tried:

Bodyquick capsules - I bought these a few months ago, followed the directions, and never felt any major effects. I had an 8hr exam recently which I was unprepared for and went into on 2-3 hours of sleep. As a last resort, I took four Bodyquick capsules and 325mg of caffeine in the morning and again in the afternoon (which is not a recommended combination on the label). I was a bit jittery, but I was extremely focused and successfully worked through problems that I normally wouldn’t attempt. These pills have DMAE, Vinpo, and Huperzine in them which I haven’t tried individually and they seem to be recommended in this thread.

Piracetam - I’ve tried as high as 6-7 grams per day split into two doses and haven’t noticed any obvious effects. I supplement this with choline citrate powder at a ratio of 3:1 (Pir/Cho). I liked the longer half-life of Piracetam, but I doubt I will buy this combination again since I don’t notice any effect from taking it. The Choline Citrate powder was cheap, but I prefer pill form. The powder smells horrible which makes it hard to take in public without drawing attention.

Aniracetam - I started with this and took 1.5 grams per day consistently. I wasn’t really sure of the effects, but I seemed to notice a slight improvement in memory recall and confidence in social situations. It may have been purely coincidental, but I decided to buy it again to experiment more. I take this with choline citrate as well and alternate it with Piracetam. I read that the half-life is 1-2 hours. I prefer to have something that I can take once or twice daily and experience steady benefits rather than peaks throughout the day.

So, I am thinking about ordering Vinpocetine and DMAE since I seemed to experience positive effects from the Bodyquick.

Anything else I should add to my stack? I would like to keep it simple and cost-effective. [/quote]

I feel the same way. I’ve noticed only a very slight increase in remembering things but nothing worthwhile really. I’ve been on Vinpo and DMAE approx. 2 months, and did Ani for about a month. I even changed my dietary habits but no luck. My aim with taking noops has been to get this calm energy where I can concentrate better and spend less time on getting things done, since I am a scatterbrain and have difficulties concentrating. At this point I feel I’m not going to continue with the noops once they’ve ran out. I’ve ordered some hydergine and Superfood and will test those out, but after that, if I’m not convinced, I’ll just stop.

I’ve had positive results.
First one I tried was vinpocetine, 3 x 10mg/day. Got 95s(%) in both my classes in trade school with little to no outside of the classroom studying.
Have been taking 2-3 x 10mg vinpo, 2-3 x 600 mg DMAE, and 3 g centrophenoxine for close to a month now. Have very high mental energy throughout my entire waking day.
Almost done my 90g of centrophenoxine, I think I have less than 4 days worth left. Then it’s onto the ani/vinpo/DMAE.
Very positive results for me. My forgetful stoner memory is alot sharper.

Hey i made another thead but now realize this 1 is still active.

How does this stack look, i want to make sure i have adequate choline available to my brain.
Morning
1 - 750mg aniracetam, 500mg dmae, 10mg vinpocetine, 200mg bacopa monierri (20% bascosides)

Lunch (4 and 1/2 hours later)
1 - 750mg aniracetam, 500mg dmae, 20mg vinpocetine.

Do you think i could lower the dmae dosage?

Its been a few weeks, havent noticed any big changes. But i intend to patiently wait.

From what I’ve read, you should take bacopa when you need to be relaxed, ie for an exam or something similar, not just cause.

yeah i wrote it in the morning dose because typically i start the day a bit anxious, but also 1st block of school is typically a test.

Ok, that adds up then.