Brain Fog Next Day After Workout

[quote]Rocky2 wrote:
Lol: http://www.chem1.com/CQ/johnellisbunk.html[/quote]

“Fifty years ago the hydrogen bond angle in water was 108° and you rarely heard of
anyone with cancer. Today, it’s only 104° and, as a result, cancer is an epidemic!! By
using our machine you can increase the bond angle to 114°”

Where do they get this shit?? It blows my mind that people can actually get products like this to market. Why do people thing there is some super-secret information cover-up going on and that the only people who know it are some offbeat random guys who no one has ever heard of?

This isn’t a movie where an old cloaked foreign guy will come up to you with a secret bodybuilding amulet to solve all your troubles without hard work and food.

That being said the OP is obviously either a troll and/or retarded.

That’s the hardest fucking workout I’ve ever come across.

And x2 on the electron water thing. I’d like to know more about it.

[quote]Invictica wrote:
Make sure your electron water is really clean. Sometimes the knock offs can cause brain fog.[/quote]

Lol, best response of the entire thread.

A noob mistake is to clean the water. It’s the electrons that are important.

cut your calories in half, then buy a bosu ball and a shake weight

Train more frequently. If you train so infrequently you will never develop your GPP, fitness, and recovery capacity. In my opinion that is the main reason that a single workout causes such disproportionate fatigue.

Consume more protein. I don’t see any animal protein in what you listed. If you are vegetarian, be aware of deficiencies that your diet may cause.

[quote]MODOK wrote:
I’m seriously dissapointed no one got my “Joe Vs. The Volcano” reference.[/quote]

Well his diagnosis was a “brain cloud” not “brain fog” two completely different conditions, volcano diving as a treatment for brain fog is contraindicated.
Please consult your general practitioner prior to diving into volcanoes so he can advise on possible side effects.

[quote]osmosys wrote:
Hello,

I’m a 28 year old male, and I suffer from bad brain fog during recovery after a workout. Yesterday I worked out fairly hard for about an hour. I did:

1. Dips
  2. Skull crushers
  3. Cable pull downs
  4. Chest flys
  5. Crunches
  6. Reverse grip dips (a special one my trainer friend showed me)
    I usually do 8x8 sets with a low to medium weight. I usually lift till I just can’t do another one, or I stop myself so I don’t overexert.

That day I ate:

1. Vegetable stir fry
  2. Half cup almonds.
  3. Shake (3 bananas 2 scoops protein (nitro fusion pro) and strawberries.
  4. Two veggie burger patties with bread and ketchup.
  5. A few snacks throughout the day
  6. Supplements (omega 3, d3, multi, magnesium)

I’ve been staying well hydrated with super clean electron water. I slept well last night… nice and deep. It had been a week since my last workout.

Today I’ve been miserable with brain fog. It’s hard to concentrate. I did a little cardio which seemed to help some, but it’s been difficult to focus as normal.

I know it’s the workout that triggers it but what is the cause? Too much time since my last workout? Not enough food? Working out too hard?

I know some of you pros must run into this and must have some good ideas about how to overcome it. I feel like the recovery aspect of my workout is all that’s keeping me from truly making large gains. And I’m not gonna juice! lol

Thank You
[/quote]

Hi there, assuming this is a serious question, I’ve experienced this before (if, by “fog” you mean a kind of mental lethargy). The problem for me was basically bad sleep. I know you said it was “nice and deep”, but it may not have been, uh, nice and deep enough. Coffee helps alleviate this in the short term, but the sleep is key long term.

Another thing is that you may not have had enough proper food. You need to have a good diet. Even as a vegetarian, you can get high enough quantities of protein. Read “Sports Nutrition” by Dr. Nancy Clark.

bump for teh lulz

^lol at thinking this is serial thread

[quote]Rocky2 wrote:
Lol: http://www.chem1.com/CQ/johnellisbunk.html[/quote]
The first red paragraph made me laugh so hard. All of teh bond agnles r changing noez!!!1!

How is your water clean if it has electrons in it?