Brain Candy for Type 3

Coach, I tested out as a type 3 and was wondering if can you tell me if ALCAR or CDP choline would amp me up too much. I know they boost cognitive function but do they also raise dopamine too much for someone like me?

I’ve always liked ALCAR separately as a supplement and Brian Candy on occasion, but I’m always a bit on the anxious side with a stressful life. I know the tyrosine in Brain Candy would amp me up but would the theanine counter it? Could I take Brain Candy with extra theanine?

One last question, does taurine compete with other aminos or proteins? i would like to supplement with it especially with morning coffee but was wondering about taking it during other times of the day. Empty stomach? Thanks

The caffeine-free Brain Candy should work well. The theanine will indeed balance you out from overexcitation from the tyrosine, but the caffeine would likely be too much.

Ok thanks.

I’m a Type 3, and use a half bottle of Brain Candy. Seems to be the sweet spot for me. I just put the other half in the fridge, and use it within 3-4 days.

Ok thanks