Bragg's Good?

Anyone use BRAGG’S flavoring sauce? It’s pretty much a soy based product but not as high in sodium like Soy Sauce and is full of amino acids. I was thinking of using it for salads or soups, but don’t want the side effects of SOY. I do use Lecithin granules daily for the essential fatty acids it has as well as the benefits it has for the liver and arteries. I’ve never gotten any gyno from this. I use 2 TB a day. Anyone else?

What side effects can you get from Soy products??? I never heard of anything bad about soy products…

The only that soy is not a great protien products. Never knew you can get side effects from soy…

And if so please enlighten me what type of side effects you can get from soy.

Phyto-Estrogens… go to TRAINING/NUTRITION?S Estrogenic Food Sources Post.

Yes it is in Soy,
Men with prostate inflammation need to worry about this as it will cause inflammation…
That is one side effect.
But it is important to know that there are chemicals in our food, (beef, pesticides, from storing /microwaving food in plastic) which mimic estrogen and can bond to the receptor sites. Better to be pro-active I think!
SO if you?re using any Test, there may be excess estrogen already in your body from the above sources, never mind the conversation from test. to est.

Off topic ALL 25 + MEN SHOULD BE TAKING EXTRA ZINC TO INSURE PROPER PROSTATE FUNCTION WHEN THEY ARE 50+

Bragg’s is great.
I would say to use more than just Soy Lecithin granules for an EFA source !
Flax, or a blend…Fish EPA & DHA?
Glass is best
E~

Fitone, in case you’re not kidding, read T-mag’s three articles on soy. Just type “soy” into the T-mag search engine.

TEK thanks for enlighten me I never knew that about “SOY” products. I just figure that it is prevelent in the Asian diet… And we tend to age and have better skin then the rest of the world. I never thought “Soy” is that harmful…

Now I always thought “Soy” protien prevents cancer. But in the t-mag article says it might cause prostate enlargement. I am confused on that…