T Nation

Brag Thread

Got nothing.

i made 5k last night…

I can do 45 degree back raises loaded with a 225 lb barbell.

[quote]Xen Nova wrote:
i made 5k last night… [/quote]

Selling crack?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Apparently, some of the girls on my course refer to me as “The muscley one with the Porsche”.

I like that :wink:

Bushy[/quote]

HAHA awesome.

I got nothing, since even though I’m making double my salary this month, I’m working 7 days a week.

I came back to visit the town I grew up in last week.

Went to our local (bar, for you Americans) and an old friend runs up to me, hugs me and says: “Is it true?”

I was like: “Is what true?”

“The rumour?” she whispered.

“What rumour?” I laughed.

“Well… That you’re leaving University to become a professional bodybuilder?”

Needless to say, that made coming home so worth it.

Oh, and I can also take a bra off with two fingers faster than you can say I Love You.

[quote]Donnay wrote:
I ate a pound of broccoli today. ;-D [/quote]

I ate (out) two lovely young ladies today.

Good times.

I… lowered my cholesterol.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Donnay wrote:
I ate a pound of broccoli today. ;-D

I ate (out) two lovely young ladies today.

Good times.[/quote]

Damn you.

I shaved in the shower this morning (just bought a fog-free mirror and started doing that) and gave myself the closest, smoothest shave EVER, with not a single nick or bit of irritation. This will probably last me for two days its so freakin’ close!

I eat a pound of turkey…everyday.

Edit: And a dozen eggs.

Plus I can dunk.

[quote]Otep wrote:
I… lowered my cholesterol.
[/quote]

Haha… this was funny.

I was severely humbled yesterday doing deadlift walks. (Something to brag about? Probably not.)

i ate 5 dozen raw eggs in one day, in addition to more food.

I can juggle, I’m a great looking guy, I’m tall, Asian women LOVE me, I worked for Sandra Bullock in college, I have driven my car on track at Laguna Seca many times simply because I know the people who run the place and they let me, I’ve trained Indy 500 and NASCAR drivers and pit crews, I’ve been on TV several times, and I’ve written several articles published in an internationally distributed magazine.

OK, the new layout double posts a lot.

I haven’t double posted today nor been stymied by the new layout.

I ate two large pizzas for dinner once.

[quote]sumgai wrote:
I can juggle, I’m a great looking guy, I’m tall, Asian women LOVE me, I worked for Sandra Bullock in college, I have driven my car on track at Laguna Seca many times simply because I know the people who run the place and they let me, I’ve trained Indy 500 and NASCAR drivers and pit crews, I’ve been on TV several times, and I’ve written several articles published in an internationally distributed magazine. [/quote]

I cant juggle, Im probably not the best looking, I’m short, I don’t really know what Asian women think of me. I have not driven my car at laguna, but have ridden my bike there. I dont know any Indy anybody, nor have i been on tv.

im such a loser.

btw: laguna is a bike track first, car track second.

I was about 45 minutes late for work this morning.

Every girl I have dated has commented on how strong my tongue is. I don’t know if this is a good or a bad thing, but I’m fairly proud of it.