BPX

OK, OK, I didn’t know that NITRIX was that bad. My buddy has been on it and says its great stuff," frickin liar"!
Anyway, he did get some BPX about two months ago and I thought it was pretty good. Has anyone found something better than BPX for muscle pump and recovery? Thanks.

I found something awesome for recovery!

FOOD AND SLEEP!

is this another freaken no2 question?

Why don’t you tell us what BPX contains? That would be helpful.

And for recovery, think Surge for post-workout. Nothing has made a bigger difference for me for recovery than Surge.

Hey Davo,
Thanks, I’ll try that. BPX contains the following: 50mg Androstane-3 17-dlone 1, 4- Andiostadiene-3 17-dione 50mg. Its distibuted by Nutra Coastal out of New York. Whats the best stuff that has worked for you? I’m 6’1" and 226, 35" waist and I just now got to a 17" arm without a pump.Im trying to get close to 210 pounds and increase arm size.

If all you want is a muscle pump then thats all your gonna get from NOX3. I use it right now, very inexpensive but all you get is the pump.

If you want to use an “andro” the only one I’d recommend is Mag-10. Click on the superstore button on this page or read these