T Nation

BPC-157

just got some today, and will be pinning 500 mcg/day.

i won't be doing a full log, but will update as necessary...

well, i’m in about 6 days, and am not sure what to think.

my shoulder feels a little better, but not as much as i had hoped. the day i started, it was a 6/10 for pain. today like a 3/10. however, my pain level changes quite a bit throughout the day, anyway…

however, i’m trying to deal with pain due to shoulder surgery (rotator cuff repair, bicep tendon repair, joint capsule repair, bone debridement), so this might not actually do much for me, since technically i’m not injured.

I’ve used quite a bit of BPC-157, originally for hoping it would help my chronic shoulder problems, and most recently for hoping it would help tendon and ligament repair after a really bad wrenching of the foot that broke the fibula just above the ankle.

A side benefit for something that I hadn’t intended to treat was that I’d developed a problem of deep cracking of the skin at the heels, which nothing would solve.

BPC-157 healed the feet, and also healed the chronic tendinitis in one of my forearms, which TB-500 never had though it helped it markedly.

It’s possible that BPC-157 helped the tendinosis in the bicipital groove, but I’m not dead positive on that.

On the ankle, there’s just way to know what the healing would have been without the BPC-157, so it’s impossible to say. I also used TB-500 concurrently.

That it’s biologically very active at doses such as about 350 mcg/day, which is what I used, there was no doubt.

If I had had the surgery that you did, personally I would use it. I hope you get good results!

[quote]Bill Roberts wrote:
I’ve used quite a bit of BPC-157, originally for hoping it would help my chronic shoulder problems, and most recently for hoping it would help tendon and ligament repair after a really bad wrenching of the foot that broke the fibula just above the ankle.

A side benefit for something that I hadn’t intended to treat was that I’d developed a problem of deep cracking of the skin at the heels, which nothing would solve.

BPC-157 healed the feet, and also healed the chronic tendinitis in one of my forearms, which TB-500 never had though it helped it markedly.

It’s possible that BPC-157 helped the tendinosis in the bicipital groove, but I’m not dead positive on that.

On the ankle, there’s just way to know what the healing would have been without the BPC-157, so it’s impossible to say. I also used TB-500 concurrently.

That it’s biologically very active at doses such as about 350 mcg/day, which is what I used, there was no doubt.

If I had had the surgery that you did, personally I would use it. I hope you get good results![/quote]

did you inject IM or subQ?

IM, but that was just personal preference. IM or sub-Q will work equally well.

IM, but that was just personal preference. IM or sub-Q will work equally well.[/quote]

Contemplating a peg-mgf + bpc157 run for some knee issues. Think there is a synergism between bpc157 + tb500, or peg-mgf + bpc 157 is good to go for a first run through?

Still researching here to determine length of time, and dosing.

[quote]dbmata wrote:

IM, but that was just personal preference. IM or sub-Q will work equally well.[/quote]

Contemplating a peg-mgf + bpc157 run for some knee issues. Think there is a synergism between bpc157 + tb500, or peg-mgf + bpc 157 is good to go for a first run through?

Still researching here to determine length of time, and dosing.[/quote]

so far, i can’t really recommend BPC, although like i said, i’m dealing with post surgical stuff (about a year out, as well).

i could see PEG-MGF and TB-500 working well together, though, as far as increasing overall recovery…

what suregry did you get, mate?

[quote]Yogi wrote:
what suregry did you get, mate?[/quote]

i had a couple over the past year…

shoulder surgery (rotator cuff repair, bicep tendon repair and reattachment, joint capsule repair, bone debridement) about a year ago (i’ve also had to have another cortisone shot since surgery due to pain issues, which did help for about a month).

and neck surgery (fusion and removed some bone spurs) about 4 months ago.

my shoulder feels alright today.

in retrospect, i think this would be better to use almost immediately after surgery, instead of trying it now due to the pain/stiffness.

christ! Were you in a car crash or something?

[quote]Yogi wrote:
christ! Were you in a car crash or something?[/quote]

nah, jumped through a window.

long story…

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

long story…[/quote]

lol! Don’t be such a cocktease, tell me the story!

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

long story…[/quote]

lol! Don’t be such a cocktease, tell me the story![/quote]

Yeah, this sounds like some Jason Bourne shit. Come on cyco!