BPC-157 Injections for Wrist Injury?

I snapped my ligament in my wrist through years of boxing , meansa an operation and 6 weeks of work which I can’t afford so have started to take BPC-157 which is great for healing as it worked on torn groin before but I m unsure where to inject in my wrist worried about hitting veins or bones etc . Any help would be appreciated

BPC-157 is systemic. Just inject it into a fatty area on your forearm

Ok still quite a few veins on top of the forearm . If it’s systemic would putting it in top of my arm work as well ? I read nearer the area better the result . Thanks for the reply

Have any of you guys used it oral only with success?

Contrary to other comments, BPC-157 is NOT systemic - there is plenty of research on the web about this. Consensus is it needs to be injected within 4 inches of the injury - the closer the better. TB-500 is systemic, which you might also want to consider - they work great in tandem. Google is your friend, and there is plenty of commentary on this forum alone…

Hey Bro I recently suffered a groin injury and I read you succesfully recovered using BPC157. Where did you inject it exactly? Any advice would be appreciated. Thx!