T Nation

Boy's Dying Wish Comes True

Truly an inspiration!

What a saint!

My dying wish would be something more like voraciously licking Jessica Biel’s turgescent clit or something, I mean only if she got the habit of showering her ass right after taking a dump, of course!

I had a hard time watching that and not tearing up a little.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
I had a hard time watching that and not tearing up a little.[/quote]

X2

[quote]BroLac wrote:
AngryVader wrote:

X2[/quote]

X3

That little guy is doing exactly what Jesus asked of us.

I don’t tear up often, especially not when I’m in the middle of physics problems, but this did it.

:smiley: and :’(

makes you realize what bastards most people are… and here, an 11 year old kid… damn,… I can’t even describe what I’m feeling got a couple of tears in there as well.

S

Hes inspiration if I’ve ever seen it.

Damnit, I wish I could get sound on my comp at work. Anyone have a youtube link for it so I can go to it on my iphone? lol

[quote]josh86 wrote:
Damnit, I wish I could get sound on my comp at work. Anyone have a youtube link for it so I can go to it on my iphone? lol[/quote]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9KFCAdcuGw&feature=related

[quote]josh86 wrote:
Damnit, I wish I could get sound on my comp at work. Anyone have a youtube link for it so I can go to it on my iphone? lol[/quote]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPQObH8gAL8&feature=related

[quote]spinach wrote:
I don’t tear up often, especially not when I’m in the middle of physics problems, but this did it.[/quote]

What’s wrong with you?
Physics problems always made me tear up.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
BroLac wrote:
AngryVader wrote:

X2

X3

That little guy is doing exactly what Jesus asked of us.

[/quote]

X4 - I’m a big softie for things like this. Much props to the lil’ guy for being a trooper.

Thanks for the link guys. Was able to check it out on my phone. Definitely had me tearin up as well. Glad no one came to my desk at work while that was happening.

Wow … We should all inspire to be as great as this kid was.

Holy shit this kid sounds more mature than most people I know that are twice his age. While bedridden and diagnosed he still manages to have a positive affect on other peoples lives. Very inspirational.

Amazing.

What an inspiration that kid is.

Man gratitude is a wonderful thing.

[quote]OrangeBroccoli wrote:
Holy shit this kid sounds more mature than most people I know that are twice his age. While bedridden and diagnosed he still manages to have a positive affect on other peoples lives. Very inspirational. [/quote]

That kid probably had to grow up real fast. That was the saddest thing i’ve seen in a while. I hope there is a playground wherever his soul has gone to rest.