Boyfriend and Steroids

So my boyfriend just started his first cycle today and I can’t seem to find any helpful tips or how-to’s on the internet anywhere. I figured I would simply solicit the information myself! If anyone has any tips on what to expect, that would be GREAT. Anything helps!!

xxx

[quote]Katebaybay wrote:
So my boyfriend just started his first cycle today and I can’t seem to find any helpful tips or how-to’s on the internet anywhere. I figured I would simply solicit the information myself! If anyone has any tips on what to expect, that would be GREAT. Anything helps!!

xxx[/quote]
are you asking what he should expect or you? If he needs a how-to tell him to stop right now.

*EDIT he already started, then solicit info beforehand next time

wtf is this?

do you wipe his ass too? Chew his food? Do you make sure his milk’s not too hot before you give him his bottle?

I mean seriously. Can’t find simple how to’s on the internet anywhere? Have you tried looking? With your eyes?

You realise that there is a simple guide to newbie steroid cycle planning AS A STICKY IN THIS VERY SAME FORUM???

This boyfriend of your started his cycle today without even knowing what to do. I take it he’s an astronaut? Rocket scientist? Oh no wait, a man of his intellect must be a brain surgeon. With any luck he’ll be elected king of the world so the entire planet can benefit from his wisdom.

Jesus H Christmas. With any luck his cycle’ll render him infertile so you and him can’t pass on your dumbass genetics. Didn’t realise that infertility could be caused by steroids? Whoops! Guess you should’ve done your research.

Now I think it’s time you GTFO. God damn it gets on my tits when people cycle without doing any god damn research.

Scrub his back and shoulders lol? Pin his rear delts and glutes for him?

If he’s turning to you for cycle advice then it might be a rough couple of weeks lol.

Good luck.
-PTD

I think she’s concerned the roids will affect their relationship and how she can be prepared to deal with that. That’s if that’s not a troll. Shit that’s probably a troll.

Pics or GTFO

You want to know the dark truth lol here is a post buy a guy under the name of connie roleman he was banned. After you read this you might not feel so excited about having a boyfriend who looks like he is on jersy shore:

23 years old, male, lifting for 6 years, competed twice with respectable placing.
I am 6 weeks in to a tren only cycle and all was going swimmingly until last weekend and last night. Me and my partner went to bed like any other night and was out like a light, until spontaneously I woke up ontop of my partner panting and growling and my nails clawed into her skin with a full on hard as you like f*cking erection.

Now as you can probably tell, I was scared as sh*t! let alone how my partner must have felt. This has now lead to her leaving me as this incident repeated twice again the following 2 nights. I spoke to a couple of the fellas down at my gym today and they said I had a ‘tren terror’ and that it is only going to get worse.

Now the last thing I want is being prosecuted for ‘raping’ someone because of this ‘tren terror’ so I wonder if anyone else has experienced/knows anything about this as it has already ruined my relationship with my partner and my confidence.

Please guys I am a broken man and would really appreciate some help, thanks

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
Pics or GTFO[/quote]

/thread.

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
wtf is this?

do you wipe his ass too? Chew his food? Do you make sure his milk’s not too hot before you give him his bottle?

I mean seriously. Can’t find simple how to’s on the internet anywhere? Have you tried looking? With your eyes?

You realise that there is a simple guide to newbie steroid cycle planning AS A STICKY IN THIS VERY SAME FORUM???

This boyfriend of your started his cycle today without even knowing what to do. I take it he’s an astronaut? Rocket scientist? Oh no wait, a man of his intellect must be a brain surgeon. With any luck he’ll be elected king of the world so the entire planet can benefit from his wisdom.

Jesus H Christmas. With any luck his cycle’ll render him infertile so you and him can’t pass on your dumbass genetics. Didn’t realise that infertility could be caused by steroids? Whoops! Guess you should’ve done your research.

Now I think it’s time you GTFO. God damn it gets on my tits when people cycle without doing any god damn research.

[/quote]

Why are you so angry… are you another overjuicer?.. No where in the op was it stated that this woman was looking to learn how to cycle and administer drugs for her boyfriend. Maybe she is the type that likes to know what is going to happen to him while on the juice, thereby looking to research the subject herself. So its reasonable to think that if she is not as clued up as you drug freaks that she has no real clue as to where to start searching for this info.No where did she mention that her guy was an illiterate drug user or that she wanted the info for him…

You should go lift some and expend some of that angry energy man. Or at the very least stop assuming that you know anything…

[quote]Katebaybay wrote:

xxx[/quote]

You won’t find much help here. I doubt you will get anything more informative than “read the stickies”; most other posts are going to be arguments between other users. And probably nobody will explain what “stickies” are…

Just have your bf create an account

[quote]Mad -scientist wrote:
You want to know the dark truth lol here is a post buy a guy under the name of connie roleman he was banned. After you read this you might not feel so excited about having a boyfriend who looks like he is on jersy shore:

23 years old, male, lifting for 6 years, competed twice with respectable placing.
I am 6 weeks in to a tren only cycle and all was going swimmingly until last weekend and last night. Me and my partner went to bed like any other night and was out like a light, until spontaneously I woke up ontop of my partner panting and growling and my nails clawed into her skin with a full on hard as you like f*cking erection.

Now as you can probably tell, I was scared as sh*t! let alone how my partner must have felt. This has now lead to her leaving me as this incident repeated twice again the following 2 nights. I spoke to a couple of the fellas down at my gym today and they said I had a ‘tren terror’ and that it is only going to get worse.

Now the last thing I want is being prosecuted for ‘raping’ someone because of this ‘tren terror’ so I wonder if anyone else has experienced/knows anything about this as it has already ruined my relationship with my partner and my confidence.

Please guys I am a broken man and would really appreciate some help, thanks [/quote]

Holy shit, that is probably one of the crazier stories i’ve heard. Not great that i’m starting my tren cycle in a couple weeks. No idea what the cause would be as Tren affects everyone differently but I think you should of used some Test with it, or at least some Dbol. How much were you taking? how far into your cycle were you?

[quote]smalsh wrote:

Please guys I am a broken man and would really appreciate some help, thanks [/quote]

Holy shit, that is probably one of the crazier stories i’ve heard. Not great that i’m starting my tren cycle in a couple weeks. No idea what the cause would be as Tren affects everyone differently but I think you should of used some Test with it, or at least some Dbol. How much were you taking? how far into your cycle were you?
[/quote]
This was an old troll post there is a link to it in the steroid bloopers thread, as far as i know “tren rape” isnt real

[quote]SHREDTODEATH wrote:

[quote]smalsh wrote:

[/quote]
This was an old troll post there is a link to it in the steroid bloopers thread, as far as i know “tren rape” isnt real[/quote]

Thanks, I recognized mad-scientist but I thought it was from quality posts. Guess not.

[quote]kiwiinmn wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
wtf is this?

[/quote]

Why are you so angry… are you another overjuicer?.. No where in the op was it stated that this woman was looking to learn how to cycle and administer drugs for her boyfriend. Maybe she is the type that likes to know what is going to happen to him while on the juice, thereby looking to research the subject herself. So its reasonable to think that if she is not as clued up as you drug freaks that she has no real clue as to where to start searching for this info.No where did she mention that her guy was an illiterate drug user or that she wanted the info for him…

You should go lift some and expend some of that angry energy man. Or at the very least stop assuming that you know anything…
[/quote]

lol at overjuicer

lol at drug freaks

lol at your white knight attempt

lol at everything that comes out your bitch mouth, pussy

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[quote]kiwiinmn wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
wtf is this?

[/quote]

[/quote]

lol at overjuicer

lol at drug freaks

lol at everything that comes out your bitch mouth, pussy[/quote]
lol

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[quote]kiwiinmn wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
wtf is this?

[/quote]

[/quote]

lol at overjuicer

lol at drug freaks

What are you feeling threatened about there son? When you become a man remove your glasses and post a pic of yourself so we can see who we are communicating with. Then we will talk more if you think you can construct a coherent sentence or two.

[quote]kiwiinmn wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[quote]kiwiinmn wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
wtf is this?

[/quote]

[/quote]

lol at overjuicer

lol at drug freaks

What are you feeling threatened about there son? When you become a man remove your glasses and post a pic of yourself so we can see who we are communicating with. Then we will talk more if you think you can construct a coherent sentence or two.[/quote]

you want a picture of me you can fap to?

Eeww you so creepy

you asked for it. Here I am!

Note the 18 inch arm and MIGHTY BATTLE AXE

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

Note the 18 inch arm and MIGHTY BATTLE AXE[/quote]
I thought you had 20 inch arms? thats an old pic right?

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

Note the 18 inch arm and MIGHTY BATTLE AXE[/quote]

your torso looks like a smiley face. Please post your smiley-face-torso workout plan.