Boycotting Relative's Girl Friend

Sen,

Maybe you should move the family away from your crazy, retarded relatives. Between this guy and your MIL, I don’t know why you even bother with these people.

I’m thinking a cabin in the woods… far, far away from civilization might suit ya.

I wish we could hear from TC on this one!

You should kiss your friend I think you love him

[quote]Vicomte wrote:
Tell him she came on to you.[/quote]

Better yet if you nail her and he finds out, you won’t have to deal with either of them anymore. Take one for the family.

You’re obviously into your relative and just being jealous.

[quote]sen say wrote:
ouroboro_s wrote:
Sorry guy, she sounds like a loser but you sound a bit odd worrying about your time investment in hanging with someone else’s girlfriend.

Sorry gal, but I’ve got a full time job, 3 kids whose soccer teams I coach, church commitments every Wednesday where I play in the youth band with my oldest son and 2 basketball teams I assistant coach for my kids, etc, etc…why should I give some piece of garbage an hour of what time I have left over?
[/quote]

So don’t hang out with them. Don’t expect him to break up with his loser girl friend because you’ve maxed out your social commitments.

I thought this was one of your periodic parody threads making fun of all the stupid bullshit other people post about. If it isn’t, I’m awfully sorry to hear that. It has all the earmarks of a Sensay mockery thread.

[quote]ouroboro_s wrote:
I thought this was one of your periodic parody threads making fun of all the stupid bullshit other people post about. If it isn’t, I’m awfully sorry to hear that. It has all the earmarks of a Sensay mockery thread.[/quote]

Sen Say parody threads? My good woman, I never parody. I am always 100% serial.

[quote]sen say wrote:

Sen Say parody threads? My good woman, I never parody. I am always 100% serial.[/quote]

Would that be Cap’n Crunch serial? Cause you and the Cap’n make it happen.

I know I’d dump my guy to hang out with you. Too bad your relative can’t get with the program.

what the hell business is this of yours?

Just remember if you give them something to fight for they will last longer than you want.

[quote]Airtruth wrote:
Just remember if you give them something to fight for they will last longer than you want.[/quote]

Yeah, but if you give them something to fight about… they’ll be over real quick.

…like, cheating, for instance.

Coming to a theater near you…

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
Airtruth wrote:
Just remember if you give them something to fight for they will last longer than you want.

Yeah, but if you give them something to fight about… they’ll be over real quick.

…like, cheating, for instance.[/quote]

or ribs

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
Coming to a theater near you…[/quote]

Can you put my face on the body of one of those dudes that ‘won’ a marathon? KWIM ?? pm me if you need a better face shot.

Tonight I had to go to my GD brother in law’s house for my mother in law’s b-day dinner. Talk about painful. I was having a great day…playing warhammer with the kids, drinking irish whiskey, listening to Thin Lizzy…then…She Say reminds me her brother asked us to bring a cake to the dinner tonight…so I’m like…jeeeezus…he’s over at my house for 2 years since his wife bailed drinking my beer, spirits and wine and eating my food and he wants me to spring for the cake?

So…I swallow a shot of whiskey and figure you only live once, so why get pissed…so we go to the store and I spring 20 bucks for an ice cream cake.

We get to the brother in law’s house…I wait like 30 minutes while he 1) asks if we want a drink 2) gets the champagne out of the fridge 3)dicks around trying to find the right glass 4) pours the champagne and lets the glasses fucking sit there for 10 minutes…I was shaking like a whore in church…

After finishing my first glass and him making no move to refill my glass after 15 minutes I switched to beer…thank god I found some smithwicks in his fridge…I set off to drink 20 bucks worth of beer to get repaid for my cake…I came close.

Anyway…he grills a london broil…wtf ? Who grills a fucking london broil…it was putrid…BUT…he had gotten lobster…so…I’m pretty excited and getting ready to forgive him for asking me to spring for the cake…unfortunately he’d gotten 4 lobsters for 6 adults, 2 20 year olds and 3 kids…wtf…then he boiled the shit out of it so the one mouthful I got tasted like rubber.

This woulda been okay, but his fat ass smelly girlfriend arrives after working a long shift at the plumbing supply shop…she reeks of perfume failing miserably to cover up cigarette smoke…she starts drinking gin and grape juice out of a giant cup…and…arm wrestling my 3 kids…it was bizarre…

Finally my 20 year old nephew brings his 18 year old high school girl friend up to meet us…she’s got a big hoop nose ring and they look like sid and nancy…

Anyway…now i’m home…I’m hungry as shit…I cooked up 2 1/4 lbs burgers and smothered them in cheddar and mayo and mustard…feeling a little better…

Sen Say Jr, the third and the fourth however are watching Madagascar II…are there any kids movies that don’t feature ghey protagonists? The lion is way gay and the monkeys are theater gay…

Someone fucking help !

Have your kids switch to ‘Teh Lion King’. It’s not only a much better film, it will teach them deep mysteries of life.

For the rest of your problems, I would suggest drinking heavily, but you seem to have that under control.

Oh, and I grill a london broil. But it’s because I can’t cook. I can’t even grill that well, but I’m trying.

I hate those fucking hoop nose rings. What are girls trying to do when they get those things, ugly themselves up to the max?

Is there any specific reason as to why you don’t care for her, other than her weight issue? Not to sound like a prick, but if your cousin likes her then isn’t he the one who has to deal with her and not you?

Actually I think you are concerned about the wrong thing. From the times I’ve seen this happen - men dating women who have multiple children from multiple fathers - first of all that alone is enough to tell you she’s a loser that doesn’t give a crap even about her kids.

But secondly, women like this are concerned about one thing: tricking yet another man into impregnating her so she can get another child support check. The 3 checks she’s getting aren’t enough and with her oldest kid getting too old she needs another check. I’ve seen it before, he has to run. This is a fucking disaster waiting to happen.

But as someone said, if you really want to help him wake up, you have to accept he and you won’t be on speaking terms afterwards cause he’ll be so angry maybe for years.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
Is there any specific reason as to why you don’t care for her, other than her weight issue? Not to sound like a prick, but if your cousin likes her then isn’t he the one who has to deal with her and not you?[/quote]

1. She’s very loud
  2. She stole a credit card from one of her ex’es and racked up 8 grand in charges
  3. She smokes
  4. She shacked up with my bro in law (with her 9 year old kid) after knowing him for only 4 months
  5. She’s just not my kind of person.

I generally don’t really care if someone is loud, steals, smokes, jumps into co-habitating with strangers or isn’t my kind of person, but I don’t want to have to spend every frigging holiday and b-day with someone like that.