Boy Survives 2 Hour Flight...

…to Moscow hanging onto plane wing

How long do you think YOU could of held on for?

Those Russians are pretty beastly…

I guess it depends how bad you want to live.

[quote]Wordwreckin wrote:

Those Russians are pretty beastly… [/quote]

The information about the domestic dispute seemed a little too indepth. Who honestly cares if he was angry about the old man’s drinking and the Mum always siding with the father. The fact that he hung on for so long is damned impressive.

I told them there was a gremlin on the wing! Nobody believed me! I’m not crazy!

[quote]Wordwreckin wrote:

Those Russians are pretty beastly… [/quote]

-50 degrees. I wonder at what point he realised it was a bad idea. Most kids run away and make sure they are home by dinner. This comrade took to the extreme. Legend.

I’m highly skeptical of this story. When I read the first post in this thread, I assumed it must have been a small low-speed, low-altitude plane. But a 737 cruises somewhere near 500 miles an hour and probably well above 30,000 feet. There is no way this kid was on the wing. if the wind sheer didn’t force him off the wing to his death, he would have likely been asphyxiated from the high altitude.

[quote]robo1 wrote:
I’m highly skeptical of this story. When I read the first post in this thread, I assumed it must have been a small low-speed, low-altitude plane. But a 737 cruises somewhere near 500 miles an hour and probably well above 30,000 feet. There is no way this kid was on the wing. if the wind sheer didn’t force him off the wing to his death, he would have likely been asphyxiated from the high altitude. [/quote]

It certainly did not occur as reported if it occurred at all. People have ridden in wheel wells and died.

[quote]robo1 wrote:
I’m highly skeptical of this story. When I read the first post in this thread, I assumed it must have been a small low-speed, low-altitude plane. But a 737 cruises somewhere near 500 miles an hour and probably well above 30,000 feet. There is no way this kid was on the wing. if the wind sheer didn’t force him off the wing to his death, he would have likely been asphyxiated from the high altitude. [/quote]

Yeah I gotta call BS on this one to. Unbelievable in too many ways

[quote]robo1 wrote:

Exactly 30,000 feet he would not be able to breate, and the temps would have frozen him and absolutely his hands to hold on. Cant see how this was even feasable.

500 mph would have ripped any clothing he had on so so much for being thermally wrapped. More likely he was hanging onto the top of the wing at the airport, (thus starting the 2 hour clock) pilot got up to take off speed (still pretty damn fast) and noticed the hitchhiker, and landed immediately for perhaps a total of 2 hours. But if that wwas the case still pretty impressive.

For Mother Russia!

When I was 15 I could have held on to anything for 2 hours. my forearms were so strong…

Notice the banner saying “UFOs attack Ukraine. Video”

Same site.

[quote]tveddy wrote:

Same site.[/quote]

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2007/09/070921-meteor-peru.html

I think that is real. It was widely reported a few days ago. Strange.

[quote]tveddy wrote:

Same site.[/quote]

That happened.

Anyway, looks like he was in the wheel-well for two hours, not clutching the wing: Boy who flew to Moscow in plane's wheel well faces amputation - 26.09.2007, Sputnik International

[quote]MrRezister wrote:
I told them there was a gremlin on the wing! Nobody believed me! I’m not crazy! [/quote]

nice reference. great movie

Yeah, it seems he rode in the wheel wells. It looks like they are having to amputate the boy’s hands b/c of frostbite damage turned into gangrene.

[quote]deanosumo wrote:
Yeah, it seems he rode in the wheel wells. It looks like they are having to amputate the boy’s hands b/c of frostbite damage turned into gangrene.[/quote]

oh man did he show his parents!

[quote]hockechamp14 wrote:
deanosumo wrote:
Yeah, it seems he rode in the wheel wells. It looks like they are having to amputate the boy’s hands b/c of frostbite damage turned into gangrene.

oh man did he show his parents![/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHAA!!