Boxers Rip While Lifting?

I was deadlifting awhile back and wearing track pants. Well, I’m sure you guys know it’s a bad combo. The buttons burst right up the side of my left leg right in the middle of the lift and where just hanging there while I went for lockout. I wasn’t worried about my pants as much as the lift, however the real problem was that I couldn’t fight the laughter. Just watching myself struggle with this lift in the mirror in front of me and then seeing myself stand at lockout with my pants at my ankles…

[quote]BIGRAGOO wrote:
Why the hell not tighty-whities? They solve all the problems. They flex, keep your junk in place, and they don’t ride up like boxer-briefs. [/quote]

Plus you won’t have that annoying problem of chicks wanting to sleep with you.

[quote]swivel wrote:
BIGRAGOO wrote:
Why the hell not tighty-whities? They solve all the problems. They flex, keep your junk in place, and they don’t ride up like boxer-briefs.

i’ll bet you look mighty tastey in your tighties ragoo .
[/quote]

Some say I do ;p

[quote]lostinthought wrote:
BIGRAGOO wrote:
Why the hell not tighty-whities? They solve all the problems. They flex, keep your junk in place, and they don’t ride up like boxer-briefs.

Plus you won’t have that annoying problem of chicks wanting to sleep with you. [/quote]

You’d be surprised at how little underware matters in who wants to sleep with you, especially when you’re told that they look good on you.

I go with under armour too, “It feels like I’m wearing nothing at all, nothing at all”.-Can anybody name the show thats from?

Sometimes I’ll but it out commando as well. Then you don’t have boxers getting all tight in your legs and stuff when squating. Otherwise get some athletic under shorts like under armour or something.

I wear underarmour compression shorts when i train. buy a few pairs. laters pk

The ones that burst the most are the ones that have two seams in the back. Boxer briefs are definitely the way to go. Maybe you guys can go commando in gym shorts but my lil fella makes himself too noticeable to be in good taste at the gym.
If you ever get caught wearing the wrong boxers on deadlift or squat(and you actually have legs big enough where this is a problem you fags) you have to pull them way up your thighs and make sure they are loose on your butt before you begin your set.
Now don’t get me started on farting during deadlifts…

[quote]bosox4L wrote:
I go with under armour too, “It feels like I’m wearing nothing at all, nothing at all”.-Can anybody name the show thats from?[/quote]

The Simpsons. It’s Ned Flanders saying “nothing at all, nothing at all.” in Homer’s imagination. I can’t remember why, or in what episode this happens.

I think…

Who hasn’t ripped boxers while squatting or deadlifting…

The only guys that don’t are the guys on the leg extensio machine. So its kind of like a badge of honor in my eyes…like stretch marks.

[quote]bosox4L wrote:
I go with under armour too, “It feels like I’m wearing nothing at all, nothing at all”.-Can anybody name the show thats from?[/quote]

simpsons or however you spell it

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
Who hasn’t ripped boxers while squatting or deadlifting…

The only guys that don’t are the guys on the leg extensio machine. So its kind of like a badge of honor in my eyes…like stretch marks.[/quote]

thats makes a good quote lol

[quote]bosox4L wrote:

I’m going with Kramer in Sienfeld…?

[quote]lostinthought wrote:
bosox4L wrote:
I go with under armour too, “It feels like I’m wearing nothing at all, nothing at all”.-Can anybody name the show thats from?

I’m going with Kramer in Sienfeld…?[/quote]

No no, Kramer said: I’m out there baby, and I’m loving every minute of it!

[quote]m_mackenz wrote:
bosox4L wrote:

The Simpsons. It’s Ned Flanders saying “nothing at all, nothing at all.” in Homer’s imagination. I can’t remember why, or in what episode this happens.

I think…[/quote]

Lol yep it was the Simpsons. It was the episode where they go to the ski lodge and flanders was wearing like a spandex skiing suit or something like that haha.

[quote]magnetnerd wrote:
lostinthought wrote:
bosox4L wrote:

I’m going with Kramer in Sienfeld…?

No no, Kramer said: I’m out there baby, and I’m loving every minute of it![/quote]

Oh…yeah…my bad. I remember it well…

i ripped my boardies doing squats, right down the ass crack…and i was freeballing it too…i just tied a jumper round my waist and continued…pussy :wink: