Boxers Rip While Lifting?

does anyone else have this problem when doing like squats or deadlifts??

where can i get stronger boxers? lol

i wear underarmor

[quote]redsox348984 wrote:

where can i get stronger boxers? lol[/quote]

buddy, normally you should get pasted for such a frickn retarded question. but, i like your name so i’ll let try the ones i left in your sister’s room. if you don’t like those there’s prolly more in your mom’s. you got it pal.

Yeah, I finally got tired of this happening so I picked up some boxer briefs. I’ve only had one run with them, but they’re still intact. I think they might work.

I can’t believe that I replied to this. Worse yet I didn’t make any childish jokes.

I once tore through a pair of boxers and my pants when I saw Jessica Biel in Blade: Trinity

she can squat on that any day.

[quote]magnetnerd wrote:
Yeah, I finally got tired of this happening so I picked up some boxer briefs. I’ve only had one run with them, but they’re still intact. I think they might work.

I can’t believe that I replied to this. Worse yet I didn’t make any childish jokes.[/quote]

c’mon bro. let it out. it feels good !

Real men deadlift naked.

[quote]redsox348984 wrote:

where can i get stronger boxers? lol[/quote]

Go Commando. Add in some b-ball shorts and you’re set, they’re stretchy enough [at least my cheapo pair are] that you get full ROM without having pants issues.

TS fuckin B all the way! WTF kind of question is that?? shit I cant believe I posted here. Am out.

Or you could just buy boxers that aren’t supertight. I mean if you squat down there really shouldn’t be too much pressure in the britches IMO

[quote]conorh wrote:
Real men deadlift naked.[/quote]

Change your avatar then.
On second thought, don’t.

[quote]swivel wrote:
redsox348984 wrote:

where can i get stronger boxers? lol

buddy, normally you should get pasted for such a frickn retarded question. but, i like your name so i’ll let try the ones i left in your sister’s room. if you don’t like those there’s prolly more in your mom’s. you got it pal.
[/quote]

LOL Awesome.

lol

[quote]deanosumo wrote:
conorh wrote:
Real men deadlift naked.

Change your avatar then.
On second thought, don’t.[/quote]

I’m not sure T-Nation could handle that. That’s like max-effort nasty.

I had this happen to me once too.

I use boxer briefs now on every squat/deadlift day and I haven’t had that problem since.

Plus my wife thinks they’re sexier than boxers anyway, so I get laid more.

you guys ever heard of a jockstrap ?

no way i could dl in boxers without my junk getting in the way.

Why the hell not tighty-whities? They solve all the problems. They flex, keep your junk in place, and they don’t ride up like boxer-briefs.

I wear the stretchy knit boxers, or my old football girdle. I’m also having trouble understanding why you can’t figure this out on your own.

[quote]BIGRAGOO wrote:
Why the hell not tighty-whities? They solve all the problems. They flex, keep your junk in place, and they don’t ride up like boxer-briefs. [/quote]

i’ll bet you look mighty tastey in your tighties ragoo .

[quote]CU AeroStallion wrote:
I once tore through a pair of boxers and my pants when I saw Jessica Biel in Blade: Trinity

she can squat on that any day.[/quote]

Hahahahaha…