-Cant use legs
[/quote]

Ditka. :wink:

[quote]FPSblue wrote:
Who would most likely win in a fight when the following conditions are applied:

-Cant use legs
[/quote]

retarded requirement…

i’ll put my money on the guy asking painfully retarded questions for the verbal k.o. haaaaadouken!

Can’t use legs? I say the Muay Thai fighter. If both have matching boxing skills the Thai fighter can use the clinch and elbows to his advantage.

*puts gun in mouth

bruce lee

if the MY boxer can’t use kicks…can he have a canon attached to his chest?

but then the boxer would need a cloaking field…

muay thai boxer? lol why can’t use legs…a big part of muay thai is the legs…
Anyways I’ve sparred with boxers before, and I do muay thai and I see some overexaggerated slips etc, where I could easily throw a head kick and they wouldnt know what hit them.

Dumb requirement but in an mma setting I would say Dan Henderson vs. Wanderlei Silva and Wanderlei Silva vs Vitor Belfort are decent examples. Of course its not pure boxing that is being used.

And Wanderlei isn’t an authentic Muay Thai fighter…

Thanks Sherlock hence the mma part

Oh and Im pretty sure he was the Brazilian Muay Thai champ does he have to be Thai or something

[quote]drewh wrote:
Thanks Sherlock hence the mma part[/quote]

he’s making a very valid point if you’d care to listen.

[quote]drewh wrote:
Dumb requirement but in an mma setting I would say Dan Henderson vs. Wanderlei Silva and Wanderlei Silva vs Vitor Belfort are decent examples. Of course its not pure boxing that is being used.[/quote]

Wanderlei vs Rampage?

You can use elows in Muay Thai and he said no legs, doesn’t mean no holds.

An elbow to the middle of the top of the head will kill instantly.

I love boxing but Muay Thai has my utmost respect.

At the end of the day it comes down to what a person can do rather than what his discipline allows him to. Especially in a real life fight situation.

Muay Thai is designed to kill… simple.

Boxing is more about knocking someone out.

Im not knocking Muay Thai at all Im not that stupid i just think its easy for people to forget thst boxing can be effective. Plus Im pretty sure Rampage did not train with Juanito until after his losses. He trained with a Japanese guy cany remember his name.

[quote]drewh wrote:
Im not knocking Muay Thai at all Im not that stupid i just think its easy for people to forget thst boxing can be effective. Plus Im pretty sure Rampage did not train with Juanito until after his losses. He trained with a Japanese guy cany remember his name.[/quote]

Ok…then how stupid are you?? LOL. Did you read the title of the thread? MUAY THAIBOXER…as in someone who fights MUAY THAI…vs…BOXER…as in someone who boxes. What the hell does MMA have to do with this??

If you want to give props to boxing use better examples that relate to what is being discussed…such as Bernard Hopkins vs. Nathan Corbett.

The title is non specific and i can talk about whatever the fuck i want asshole. Plus he said fight again he didnt specify so really who is the stupid one.