Boxer Tracks Down Twitter Tough Guy

thought this was hilarious…

It’s a good thing he didn’t beat the guys ass; although, a the same time, it’s a shame he didn’t beat the guys ass!

That’s awesome. Never would have happened in Texas, but still awesome.

[quote]relentless2120 wrote:
thought this was hilarious…

That just made my day

[quote]Cortes wrote:
That’s awesome. Never would have happened in Texas, but still awesome. [/quote]

LOL

Hahaha!

Fucking awesome!

whoops.

[quote]Cortes wrote:

Sure it would.

Troll says its home invasion, shoots the guy.

Stupid people and guns.

[quote]harrypotter wrote:

[quote]Cortes wrote:

Sure it would.

It actually is a home invasion, and he shoots the guy.

Guns.[/quote]

I fixed that for you.

[quote]Cortes wrote:

Sure it would.

Troll says its home invasion, shoots the guy.

Stupid people and guns.[/quote]

That was my point.

How would it be stupid to shoot someone who was threatening your life and the life of your family in your own house, though?

Here we go.

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

[quote]Cortes wrote:

Sure it would.

Guns.[/quote]

I fixed that for you.[/quote]

Exactly.

[quote]Cortes wrote:

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

[quote]Cortes wrote:

Sure it would.

Guns.[/quote]

Exactly.
[/quote]

Absolutely. If this boxer felt he should escalate a verbal argument with physical violence, then I see no problem with the other party escalating to deadly force to defend himself against a professional fighter.

In fact, it was the troll who acted reasonably and responsibly by apologizing instead of getting a weapon. Even in England where he wouldn’t have access to a gun he could have still gotten a bat or knife and readied a defense in his home. Instead he chose to apologize and prevent a violent encounter. Of course he probably did this out of cowardice, but in any case it was the troll NOT the boxer that prevented the violence from occurring.

[quote]TooHuman wrote:

[quote]Cortes wrote:

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

[quote]Cortes wrote:

Sure it would.

Guns.[/quote]

Exactly.
[/quote]

Absolutely. If this boxer felt he should escalate a verbal argument with physical violence, then I see no problem with the other party escalating to deadly force to defend himself against a professional fighter.

In fact, it was the troll who acted reasonably and responsibly by apologizing instead of getting a weapon. Even in England where he wouldn’t have access to a gun he could have still gotten a bat or knife and readied a defense in his home. Instead he chose to apologize and prevent a violent encounter. Of course he probably did this out of cowardice, but in any case it was the troll NOT the boxer that prevented the violence from occurring.[/quote]

i don’t think the boxer was actually out to give him a beating, more of a make him shit his pants experience.

[quote]TooHuman wrote:

[quote]Cortes wrote:

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

[quote]Cortes wrote:

Sure it would.

Guns.[/quote]

Exactly.
[/quote]

In fact, it was the troll who acted reasonably and responsibly by apologizing instead of getting a weapon. Even in England where he wouldn’t have access to a gun he could have still gotten a bat or knife and readied a defense in his home. Instead he chose to apologize and prevent a violent encounter. Of course he probably did this out of cowardice, but in any case it was the troll NOT the boxer that prevented the violence from occurring.[/quote]

He didn’t escalate it to physical violence, and there’s no evidence that he was going to. he didn’t even knock on any doors.

Im from Australia so pardon my ignorance. What’s wrong with Texas? I see numerous Texas comments across the internet and I’m just not relating to them. If someone could post a quick one sentence reply as to informing me the joke behind these Texas comments it would end my torment and prolonged suffering. thanks in adavance

[quote]Rollsroyce13 wrote:
Im from Australia so pardon my ignorance. What’s wrong with Texas? I see numerous Texas comments across the internet and I’m just not relating to them. If someone could post a quick one sentence reply as to informing me the joke behind these Texas comments it would end my torment and prolonged suffering. thanks in adavance[/quote]

Gary Busey is what’s wrong with Texas.

[quote]Rollsroyce13 wrote:
Im from Australia so pardon my ignorance. What’s wrong with Texas? I see numerous Texas comments across the internet and I’m just not relating to them. If someone could post a quick one sentence reply as to informing me the joke behind these Texas comments it would end my torment and prolonged suffering. thanks in adavance[/quote]

I’m from Texas. I have nothing but good things to say about it.

Texas is famous for big trucks, big guns, big people, big sky and good old boys who value small, small government and the sanctity of the right to defend himself and protect his family, neighbors, and property.

And just in case you think we’re just a bunch of dumb backwater hicks…this video will probably make some people’s heads explode.

*edited white box

Thumbs Up for Morally Just Donovan, Thumbs down for intolerant hateful blurry-faced high five guy.