Box Squattin' Like It Ain't No Thang

Unreal.

All too real I’m afraid!

Someone sent this to Wendler on EFS…I liked his response.

[quote]buckeye girl wrote:

Unreal.[/quote]

Totally unfair BG. I thought we were gonna see some footage from leXen extreme.

[quote]KBCThird wrote:
buckeye girl wrote:

Unreal.

Totally unfair BG. I thought we were gonna see some footage from leXen extreme.[/quote]

I can do that too…kinda

Openers at Powerstation Gym before the Cincy Pro Am:

Training at Lexen sometime over the summer:

Sorry. I don’t really have any footage that hasn’t already gone up somewhere.

Least hes training legs. And it is a decent amount of weight. Seems pretty close to parallel with the 315x11 free squat.

[quote]MikiB wrote:
Least hes training legs. And it is a decent amount of weight. Seems pretty close to parallel with the 315x11 free squat.[/quote]

Pretty close to parallel with a spotter holding you upright and pulling you up by your belt doesn’t count. And, from what I saw, there was maybe one rep that could have passed for legal depth.

I don’t find quarter squats with 315 impressive.

see now what needs to happen is what we used to do to guys like that at the LSU Rec Center…we would wait on guys gutting out 1/4-1/2 squats with 225,…then me and one of the small girls from the team would walk up after they were done and they would ask what we wanted…we responded with the 225 that was on, i then front squatted it to a lower rack height, and she started pumping out 225 below parallel without a belt…looks on the guys faces…PRICELESS

I thought that was the LSU rec room…

no…they got white racks…but the level of douchebaggery is bout the same

also…did yall check out all of the comments…people can get so personal on youtube

they removed the video what was it?