My face is apbut 20 pounds. lol[/quote]

finally used the quote button… rock on

[quote]Hanley wrote:
chicktuna wrote:
HolyMacaroni wrote:
I maxed your face out

My face is apbut 20 pounds. lol

Oh but your ego weighs so much more.[/quote]

How does my ego weigh so much more? what ego?

[quote]chicktuna wrote:
Hanley wrote:
chicktuna wrote:
HolyMacaroni wrote:
I maxed your face out

Oh but your ego weighs so much more.

what ego?
[/quote]

“i max out at 315 2 times and i could do 405 in squat and I can run a 40 in 5.6 at a bulk of 205. Im also the most flexible 205 weightlifer you know. I could do the splits and a back flip. maybe that why I could run so fast. I also love football. I was all conference as a junior and I made varsity my 10th grade and bearly missed state champs, by two games. Two gams…Two.lol”

http://www.T-Nation.com/myTNation.do?id=231101

Maybe when you juice up you’ll be unstoppable;

“ok so i want to take gear. I am a 5 7 200 pound football player. I have always been strong but due to my size the physics are against me so i really would like to use aas. i know that i might not be done growing completly but i know im pretty much done. I want to get stronger.”

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/17_years_old_200_pounds

Reminds me of eliteballa.

[quote]Hanley wrote:
chicktuna wrote:
Hanley wrote:
chicktuna wrote:
HolyMacaroni wrote:
I maxed your face out

what ego?

“i max out at 315 2 times and i could do 405 in squat and I can run a 40 in 5.6 at a bulk of 205. Im also the most flexible 205 weightlifer you know. I could do the splits and a back flip. maybe that why I could run so fast. I also love football. I was all conference as a junior and I made varsity my 10th grade and bearly missed state champs, by two games. Two gams…Two.lol”

“ok so i want to take gear. I am a 5 7 200 pound football player. I have always been strong but due to my size the physics are against me so i really would like to use aas. i know that i might not be done growing completly but i know im pretty much done. I want to get stronger.”

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/17_years_old_200_pounds[/quote]

Look do you want me to post some videos. I will so you shut your mouth. 5.6 running at my bulk is unrealitic but true. It was takin by my freind but it could be off a little but 5.6 or 5.7 is still fast. Brock lesnar ran it at 5.7. The differnce is im more flexible and he is stronger of course.

[quote]chicktuna wrote:
Look do you want me to post some videos. I will so you shut your mouth. 5.6 running at my bulk is unrealitic but true. It was takin by my freind but it could be off a little but 5.6 or 5.7 is still fast. Brock lesnar ran it at 5.7. The differnce is im more flexible and he is stronger of course.
[/quote]

I run a 4.9 at 6’ 275, your a fucking idiot kid! a 5.6 is realistically slow. And no one gives a fuck about how flexible you are. Simply put, you dont know shit about training. Your what I call a low life gym rat.

Hey I’m glad you like lifting and all, but dont flaunt your stupidity… People on this site know what the fuck their talking about, so do us a favor and go to bodybuilding.com

[quote]chicktuna wrote:
Hanley wrote:
chicktuna wrote:
Hanley wrote:
chicktuna wrote:
HolyMacaroni wrote:
I maxed your face out

what ego?

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/17_years_old_200_pounds

[/quote]

I would fucking LOVE you to post some videos.

Guys in the combine run <5 second 40’s while weighing 250+lb.

You’re so deluded you can’t even lie well enough to make yourself look good.

Epic fail in my book.

I SMITE THEE!!!

[quote]tdopb wrote:
chicktuna wrote:

I run a 4.9 at 6’ 275, your a fucking idiot kid! a 5.6 is realistically slow. And no one gives a fuck about how flexible you are. Simply put, you dont know shit about training. Your what I call a low life gym rat.

Hey I’m glad you like lifting and all, but dont flaunt your stupidity… People on this site know what the fuck their talking about, so do us a favor and go to bodybuilding.com [/quote]

My bad I did not mean…well I did but I thought that wa my time. I don’t know about that and When did I say you don’t know. I know a lot about training. I used to be a gym rat but I learned that being a rat is bad. Trust me I know a lot more than you think.

[quote]Hanley wrote:
chicktuna wrote:
Hanley wrote:
chicktuna wrote:
Hanley wrote:
chicktuna wrote:
HolyMacaroni wrote:
I maxed your face out

what ego?

I would fucking LOVE you to post some videos.

Guys in the combine run <5 second 40’s while weighing 250+lb.

You’re so deluded you can’t even lie well enough to make yourself look good.

Epic fail in my book.
[/quote]

Maybe I meant a 4.7 or 4.5. Let me look it up. I will fukin love to post some pics but wait. You guys fukin can’t wait.

[quote]tdopb wrote:
chicktuna wrote:

Hey I’m glad you like lifting and all, but dont flaunt your stupidity… People on this site know what the fuck their talking about, so do us a favor and go to bodybuilding.com [/quote]

I could admit that was dumb. I heard my freind say 5.6. Like I know not to over train and I know about volume training. I know that the organs could also be over trained. i know aobut powerlifting. everone makes mistakes.

To the football player. Good job on the lifts but your lifts look pretty uneven. You bench almost what you power clean. Is it the “powerclean” or the hang clean. You must have some huge power. Good job on those.

[quote]tdopb wrote:
chicktuna wrote:

Also the only reason that I said 'I know a lot about the nervous system" was becasue for some reason they said I am a troll and I didn’t and still do not know what it means so I figured it mean’t that I am a fake and I said I am not. I could do 365 box squats but I was asking the question that i obv did not know the anwer to so thats why I asked but it bearly got anwered and now her i am trying to explain myself.

What do you mean by uneven? In my training i put more of an emphasis on Olympic lifts. Ive only been training snatch seriously for 5 months, which explains why its not that great. By the way, I don’t power clean, I do cleans(into a full drop). I also don’t train the BP nearly as much.

Er… you should clean more than you bench, unless you are a powerlifting competing in the bench.

[quote]tdopb wrote:
What do you mean by uneven? In my training i put more of an emphasis on Olympic lifts. Ive only been training snatch seriously for 5 months, which explains why its not that great. By the way, I don’t power clean, I do cleans(into a full drop). I also don’t train the BP nearly as much.[/quote]

Ya what the doctor said. What is your training on olympic lifts. When I do it I do on on dynamic lower body after jump training with about 6 sets of 70 percent intensity.

[quote]Dr. Manhattan wrote:
Er… you should clean more than you bench, unless you are a powerlifting competing in the bench. [/quote]

Thats not true, the bp has less range of motion, and is far easier… But it also depends on how one trains and what they are training for