Bowels and Good Mornings

[quote]ZEB wrote:
combatmedic wrote:
As most of us know, when you introduce yourself to a high protien diet, there are, well, complications. I rehearse with my wife a ‘code brown’ drill. If I approach her in the gym and give her the signal, she stops what she is doing and we leave, no questions asked. It hasn’t happened yet, but I am ready.

I really hate to go down this road…(deep breath).

Why can’t you use the Gyms toilet?

(Oh man I wish I didn’t ask that question)[/quote]

I don’t like to use a public toilet for that, either. If I’m dropping the kids off at the pool, it needs to be a private pool with no lifeguard on duty. In the emergency case, I’ll build a nest and go public, though.

[quote]mica617 wrote:
ZEB wrote:
combatmedic wrote:
As most of us know, when you introduce yourself to a high protien diet, there are, well, complications. I rehearse with my wife a ‘code brown’ drill. If I approach her in the gym and give her the signal, she stops what she is doing and we leave, no questions asked. It hasn’t happened yet, but I am ready.

(Oh man I wish I didn’t ask that question)

I don’t like to use a public toilet for that, either. If I’m dropping the kids off at the pool, it needs to be a private pool with no lifeguard on duty. In the emergency case, I’ll build a nest and go public, though.[/quote]

To actually leave the Gym…with your wife…just because you don’t want to use the Gyms toilet?

Okay…

There is some Russian research on this. I’ll have to dig it up.

I am sorry, I wasn’t specific. The drill is to be used for extreme emergancies only, it is not about needing to crap, it is about already having crapped. Now I know some of you ‘hardcore animals’ will finish the set, or even the workout, but me, I’d be on my way home the most direct route possible. Like I said, I haven’t gone code brown yet, but like a good boyscout, I am prepared and have a plan.

Now ZEB, you asked, so I’ll answer. “Why can’t you use the gym’s toilet?” Sir, I’ll have you know, I am a US Soldier, one of America’s fighting finest. Sir, I have crapped in 12 different countries. I have evacuated my bowels while in full chemical protective gear in the desert heat. I have used portojohns that would make a seasoned construction worker gag. You see, as a soldier, it means that I may have to go anywhere at anytime, and, well, when you have to go, you have to go. :slight_smile:

[quote]ZEB wrote:
combatmedic wrote:

(Oh man I wish I didn’t ask that question)[/quote]

what a funny thread lol

[quote]JimmyOZ wrote:
hockechamp14 wrote:
This afternoon doing goodmornings, I was having a hard time keeping from crapping my shorts. Anyone have any advice?

I was only using 155, but I had a wide stance?

TAKE A SHIT BEFORE… its not rocket science.

[/quote]
I didn’t have to go before! I thought that maybe there was something I might be missing in technique, movement or whatever.

Use a butt-plug!

This is just to easy to make fun of. I pass.

I just realized this was in the strength sports forum. Wouldnt really require strength unless youre constipated, though, would it?

Talk about a strength sport.

Today I dropped a 5lb 1RM. It was a new PR.

This is exactly why I invested in a home gym.

[quote]BH6 wrote:
Talk about a strength sport.

Today I dropped a 5lb 1RM. It was a new PR.

[/quote]

That’s nothing, when my daughter was three and was just getting potty trained she announced she just went potty and was it a big one. It was.

On relative strength terms it was about 15% bodyweight, haha

[quote]hatda02 wrote:
This is exactly why I invested in a home gym.[/quote]

And a viper?

[quote]hatda02 wrote:
This is exactly why I invested in a home gym.[/quote]

Yeah, it’s so convenient to just shit all over the place and not have anyone stare.

Funniest. Thread. Ever.

Obvioulsy Combat medic is the most logisticaly minded of all of us. The only thing that disturbs me is that he has “Practiced” a code brown. I can see him running by the wife screaming “THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!” and making whatever hand gesture they made up (no need to elaborate). I think I would expereince a “Code Brown” myself after seeing that.

TO THE DUDE THAT STARTED THIS THREAD:
I know these guys are ragging on you, it happens. This joint is just a lockerroom, essentially. I gets us all at some point. My suggestion is fiber and a routing. You may need to eat more salads and whole grain bread during your day and get a routine time for this kind of thing so it doesn’t sneak up on you. Nothing disturbs a great set like a 5 minute trip to the bathroom. The other thing is to make sure you aren’t overeating before going. If you have full stomach and bowels then start to exert yourself, things are gonna want to clear out. Hope that helps.

[quote]starkmann wrote:
Obvioulsy Combat medic is the most logisticaly minded of all of us. The only thing that disturbs me is that he has “Practiced” a code brown. I can see him running by the wife screaming “THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!” and making whatever hand gesture they made up (no need to elaborate). I think I would expereince a “Code Brown” myself after seeing that.
[/quote]
I laughed about this response for a loooong time. In fact I’m still chuckling as I type this. Funny shh,uh, stuff.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
hatda02 wrote:
This is exactly why I invested in a home gym.

And a viper?[/quote]

Yea, but trust me, I don’t shit in the Viper!

This is a crappy thread…

[quote]starkmann wrote:
TO THE DUDE THAT STARTED THIS THREAD:
I know these guys are ragging on you, it happens. This joint is just a lockerroom, essentially. I gets us all at some point. My suggestion is fiber and a routing. You may need to eat more salads and whole grain bread during your day and get a routine time for this kind of thing so it doesn’t sneak up on you. Nothing disturbs a great set like a 5 minute trip to the bathroom. The other thing is to make sure you aren’t overeating before going. If you have full stomach and bowels then start to exert yourself, things are gonna want to clear out. Hope that helps.[/quote]

Yeah, a lot of guys get ragged for fun, and I’ve already seen it a bunch of times, I figured it would happen when I posted this, but I at least wanted help.

Thanks for the help, I was hoping for at least something like that, but the problem just seemed to be that my sphincter was relaxing or something. I guess this shit doesn’t happen to anyone else then, I guess I won’t worry about it unless it happens again.