T Nation

Bowels and Good Mornings

This afternoon doing goodmornings, I was having a hard time keeping from crapping my shorts. Anyone have any advice?

I was only using 155, but I had a wide stance?

Depends on your butt. Really.

Take a shit before doing them?

[quote]BIGRAGOO wrote:
Take a shit before doing them?[/quote]

who woulda thought.

Dont be a wuss… just let it all come out.

Extra points if it falls out of your shorts.

[quote]swivel wrote:
BIGRAGOO wrote:
Take a shit before doing them?

who woulda thought.
[/quote]

Obviously not him.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
Dont be a wuss… just let it all come out.

Extra points if it falls out of your shorts.[/quote]

Diaper?

[quote]BIGRAGOO wrote:
swivel wrote:
BIGRAGOO wrote:
Take a shit before doing them?

who woulda thought.

Obviously not him.[/quote]

I did after my first set. I just want to avoid it in the future.

[quote]hockechamp14 wrote:
BIGRAGOO wrote:
swivel wrote:
BIGRAGOO wrote:
Take a shit before doing them?

who woulda thought.

Obviously not him.

I did after my first set. I just want to avoid it in the future.[/quote]

Try doing it before starting.

Oh come on man don’t be skeered- It’s only 155…

One time I was lifting at night and had the runs earlier that day. While warming up with the bar on squats, I got the ass ‘twinge’ where you suddenly gotta clench your ass. You know what I did? I went home!

Mud Butt!

Sometimes I’ll have a BM while preparing for my workouts, like its psychosomatic. My body apparently knows it’s time to fire off a rocket then, to not interrupt the workout.

Make taking a shit part of your routine. I shit before every workout or game…rugby, hockey, snakes n’ ladders…OK maybe not the last one.

As most of us know, when you introduce yourself to a high protien diet, there are, well, complications. I rehearse with my wife a ‘code brown’ drill. If I approach her in the gym and give her the signal, she stops what she is doing and we leave, no questions asked. It hasn’t happened yet, but I am ready.

LMFAO

[quote]combatmedic wrote:
As most of us know, when you introduce yourself to a high protien diet, there are, well, complications. I rehearse with my wife a ‘code brown’ drill. If I approach her in the gym and give her the signal, she stops what she is doing and we leave, no questions asked. It hasn’t happened yet, but I am ready.[/quote]

I really hate to go down this road…(deep breath).

Why can’t you use the Gyms toilet?

(Oh man I wish I didn’t ask that question)

[quote]hockechamp14 wrote:
This afternoon doing goodmornings, I was having a hard time keeping from crapping my shorts. Anyone have any advice?

I was only using 155, but I had a wide stance?[/quote]

TAKE A SHIT BEFORE… its not rocket science.

[quote]combatmedic wrote:
As most of us know, when you introduce yourself to a high protien diet, there are, well, complications. I rehearse with my wife a ‘code brown’ drill. If I approach her in the gym and give her the signal, she stops what she is doing and we leave, no questions asked. It hasn’t happened yet, but I am ready.[/quote]

cant wipe ya own ass?