Bottle Not Lasting Long Enough. Where Am I Losing Testosterone?

Does this actually work?

No idea. How would I know if it works or not? I figure it canā€™t hurt. Maybe some will get absorbed through the skin.

I had some drip onto my hand or arm and I licked it up just in case when I first started. Figured Iā€™m paying for this shit Iā€™m going to try everything to get my moneyā€™s worth. LOL.

Thatā€™s hilarious!

@jimg01852 this video I did may help you. Start from 17:30. I explain how to use the airlock technique to have virtually zero waste and how to ensure you are drawing the correct amount.

@dbossa and @louiststeinhil thanks for the info. After thinking about it I think this is most likely the issue. Typically I receive a bottle once per month. Because of the Holidays it was about 5 weeks between bottles and I used every last drop before the next bottle arrived. This means I was taking closer to 200mg per week. A little surprised since that is a high dosage for TRT and my total test on my last labs was only 1001. I ordered some no dead space syringes. They should be arriving tomorrow. I am going to use those for the next five weeks until my next labs. Guessing my numbers will come in lower. Fine if they are lower. I will just go by how I feel and adjust slightly upward if needed. Thanks all for your help.Only been doing this for 5 months and still trying to get dialed in.

1 Like

I bought a couple years supply of the syringes with built in needle. It takes a little longer to draw as itā€™s all 30 gauge, but I like the convenience and the lower risk of using more up in dead space.

I prefer to have a good surplus in the event some thing happens and Iā€™m cut off, so Iā€™ll have a month or two extra while I figure out a plan.

I currently use 25g 1 inch. The ones I ordered are 25g 5/8 inch with built in needle. Definitely takes a little longer to draw the insulin versus using an 18g needle.

1 Like

18 holy shit. I think thatā€™s what the blood donation place by me uses. I couldnā€™t deal with that weekly let alone daily!

30 takes probably 10-20 seconds to fill, Iā€™m used to it.

18g to draw not to inject. My script comes with 5 18g to draw and 5 23g to inject. I was doing this for the first 6 weeks, drawing with the 18g and injecting with the 23g once per week. Then I went to daily and 25g to inject. These new syringes will have the needle attached and be 25g so I will draw and inject with the same needle. The more I think about it I think I am going to go to 3 days per week, MWF and 160mg per week split into 50/50/60.

1 Like