Botched Injection?

I’ll preface this post by saying that I’m not a newbie nor an expert. I have injected myself dozens of times, but not hundreds.

With that out of the way, last night I injected 0.75cc’s of Test Cyp into my glute. I’m on HRT and have been doing this for a while now.

I went into my glute yesterday, I aspired to see if any blood came up - as I always do - and it was all clear. I injected as usual, and proceeded to take the syringe out.

As soon as I pulled out the syringe, a SQUIRT of blood shot out of my glute. I immediately put on a cotton swab with alcohol, an it got drenched in blood. The bleeding subsided about a minute later.

The injection area started feeling sore, and it is not the normal discomfort associated with an oil injection (plus 0.75cc is not enough to make me sore). The Test is pharmaceutical-grade, bought at a drugstore, with a script.

Does anyone know what happened, have you had similar experiences, is there anything I should do at this point.

Thanks,
Pambele

Chances are you nicked a vein on the way through. This has happened and been posted here before and is usually not a problem.
Nothing serious, but as with any injection, if you get itchyness or signs of infection, go get it checked.
I wouldnt lose any sleep over it.

Yeah - you either nicked a vein, or went all the way through one on the way in.

I have had it happen several times, and it gets sore, but it usually goes away in a couple of days.

It is kinda cool to watch blood spurt out, though.

Thanks guys.

I was kind of freaking out.