Bostonians?

Thanks everyone for all the great feedback. I still don’t know the exact dates in November or where will be staying. Its a company trip so I’m just along for the ride. You all have me more excited than i was originally. Thanks, anticipation of something good is half the fun for me.

Man, I am SO gonna remember this thread when I go up to Boston next year. Dates are still up in the air, but I’m from CT so I’m not unfamiliar w/ climate and stuff. I’ll be staying w/ an aunt in Boston, though, so I look forward to exploring the city w/ her a bit. We have kids close to the same age, too, so that’ll be good lessons in history. And, according to the contributors of this thread, I have not LIVED unless I’ve had a cannoli at Mike’s. that is definitely on my list now. :slight_smile:

It’s been years since I was there, so I don’t know how far away Boston is from a couple of locations, but if you feel like wandering a bit, check out Plymouth Plantation (in Plymouth) and Old Sturbridge Village (in Sturbridge). Lots of history, actors won’t break character, all kinds of stuff. It’s SO NEAT. And both places are on my list of thngs to do w/ the kids.

Legal Seafood…

sorry folks but mike’s is some pretty weak ass shit. jesus h, might as well send her to dunkin’s. go to modern pastry. go to maria’s . and while i’m at it screw the union oyster, and don’t let anybody talk you into no name’s either. go to daily catch already. go to yankee lobster. if you gotta go somewhere trendy go and do jasper white’s summer shack.