???

Toots

[quote]tootles27 wrote:

[quote]Vegita wrote:
Haha

V[/quote]

???

Toots[/quote]

Celtics, Red Sox and Bruins got pounded last night.

V

[quote]Vegita wrote:

[quote]tootles27 wrote:

[quote]Vegita wrote:
Haha

V[/quote]

???

Toots[/quote]

I got pounded last night by an Irishman, a dude who wouldn’t take his red sox off, and a brown bear.
V[/quote]

Fixed :smiley:

[quote]Vegita wrote:

Celtics and Red Sox and pounded last night.

V[/quote]

Fixed. Leave my Bruins out of this!

[quote]Vegita wrote:

[quote]tootles27 wrote:

[quote]Vegita wrote:
Haha

V[/quote]

???

Toots[/quote]

V[/quote]

Hater. (:

Toots

Including the Bruins in this makes it the most losely defined use of “pounded” ever.

[quote]MementoMori wrote:
Including the Bruins in this makes it the most losely defined use of “pounded” ever.[/quote]

Whatever, the City itself got pounded, does that make it better mr. vocabulary. LOL

V

[quote]Kanada wrote:

Still one of my favorite rap beats. BUT… whats the point of posting it here? OH I get it, a bunch of losers from Boston paying money to see cool people from other parts of the country do cool things. Oh now I get it.

V

Boston= Stupid accented assholes who come to FL and can’t stop talking about how wickedly awesome Boston is. Do us a favor and please take your white trash asses back up there

between waxing ur asshole for easier entrance and this…you’re no longer cool.

Massholes!

We’re going to be crawling with them in a couple weeks until Labor Day.

NEW YOOOORK!

V

Is still better than NY, Veg. Actually, it always was…

New Hampshire!!!

[quote]Vegita wrote:

V[/quote]

So what the heck do you guys have? Oh, that’s right. The Yankees. That’s it. The $200 million dollar team that buys you some championships from time to time. What else you got? The Rangers? Ha. The Mets? Please. The Knicks? I better stop before it gets ugly.

And for the best sports decade for a city ever? Yep, that’s right. Boston in the 2000s. Where was New York in that contest? Not even top 2. Maybe you guys should funnel some of your Yankee money into some of your other sports franchises. Hahahaha!!!