T Nation

Boston Marathon Bomb

Anyone in the area know what’s going on?

HOLY FUCK

Ugh.

Oh no.

Yea I saw that pic. Crazy. I have a coworker up there with his father and sister. They’re unharmed, but I haven’t heard any details out of them that you can’t find online. They’re still as unclear as everyone else. I know lots were injured, including people losing limbs. Can’t find anything on death toll yet.

Wonder if that image is going to stay up for long.

God help those poor people. Please.

[quote]csulli wrote:
Yea I saw that pic. Crazy. I have a coworker up there with his father and sister. They’re unharmed, but I haven’t heard any details out of them that you can’t find online. They’re still as unclear as everyone else. I know lots were injured, including people losing limbs. Can’t find anything on death toll yet.[/quote]

Fox says at least 3 dead. Sounds like 1 at the finish line and 1 somewhere in the race.

why?

At least 12 dead.

Ppl heard another explosion on Comm. ave. apparently

Prayers for all my Boston boys.

This is awful.

Bomb squad is now doing controlled explosions of “suspicious devices.”

Had a thread posted before I saw this. NY Times Katz tweets: police scanner–possible bombs at JFK library and other areas. Police investigating for more bombs. Police are detonating one of them in a controlled manner

http://www.businessinsider.com/possible-third-bomb-at-boston-marathon-2013-4

This shit makes me so fucking angry.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
This shit makes me so fucking angry. [/quote]
Waiting to hear if this is terrorist or just crazy people.

holy crap,. some of those pics are kind of disturbing… I almost don’t want to know what happened. Shit like this really makes me upset by the world we live in.

S

10 patients with blown off limbs, 3 dead is what I am hearing. I am also hearing that other devices are being found.

Whoever it is that has done this are crazy.