Boston Loyd Raw Footage

he’s also starting a G4P site too, apparently

He already covered himself with that. He’s not injecting steroids, he’s taking steriods.

1 Like

I think that if the cops want to get him for any reason, they’ll want to get him for distribution. Hence, they’ll spend time monitoring him while trying to build a case which could take months depending on his networks. Posting videos of this nature may not incriminate him but they MAY allow them easier access to related evidence which would otherwise be inadmissible or extremely hard to obtain.

all it’ll take is for a cop to drive past when he’s pinning his peptides in the car park like a moron

I’m sure that’s where the real money in bodybuilding is made -lol.

S

1 Like

there’s some creepy-ass schmoes out there!

It’s not just bodybuilding either. I know a guy who’s a retired MMA fighter, and he was approached on more than one occasion by a dude who wanted to pay him to kick him in the nuts. He was going to pay per kick!

The video in and of itself is useless and will not get him arrested. It probably has put him on someone’s radar and could, coupled with something more, lead to a search warrant. After he is arrested, it can most likely be used in court, but probably only if he were to testify and denied using PEDs. In any event, the guy is a giant douche bag.

1 Like

Agreed on all counts, haha.

I just wanted to laugh at this.

Well done, CC.

1 Like

I know there have been countless arguements in here about how much steroids work. But, these two guys give me a very strong example of “if you take enough steroids, you can get big, even if you are not genetically gifted or talented.”

These two dudes scream at me that they have very little natural talent and I would never consider them genetically gifted by any stretch of the imagination.

Keep in mind they’re not just using steroids. You can get plenty big on synthol.

Bostin is not lacking in genetics when it comes to size. Go look up his parents. You could say that despite his genetics and his amount of drug use, he’s not anywhere near the potential of someone with his background. I dunno about the other guy.

However, in general, you can stay in much better shape(leaness and muscle fullness) with the use of drugs with a more liberal diet provided it doesn’t totally suck.

I don’t know who his parents are but I have known children of parents that were very gifted that did not get lucky enough to have those traits passed down to them. Also, have seen first hand the reverse of this happen.

These guys scream mediocre to me.

Dude is shooting up synthetic too. The only thing that I found “impressive” (if that is the word to use) was how well he was injecting himself. That part when he went into his chest.

Withdrawn.

Nevermind.

Mediocre isn’t in their size really. It’s the amount of shit they are taking and their attitude. I don’t want to ignore your post, but I need to think about how to write out my thoughts on these two.

They don’t scream mediocre to you?

Nah I withdrew my post because I didn’t want to get into a debate on genetics.

Aside from that, I really have nothing good to say about Bostin lol. This fucktard accepted a 15 year old kid as a client for fucks sake.

I didn’t know that. What a schmuck.

No worries

Loyd apparently also doesn’t train very hard.

That was what jumped out at me. All of that shit getting pumped into these guys and they train like a couple of bums