Boston Lager Glasses

Fuck his girlfriend.

Take it as a learning experience: the guy is not your friend and always do your research.

Also, those glasses suck.

Those Sam Adams glasses are easily the best pint glasses available on the market IMO.

I’m a beer geek (not a beer snob, I don’t wear flannel, look smug, and talk about “citrusy hop backbones”) and have about 30 different types of glassware, and the Sam Adams “perfect pint” glasses are my go-to’s.

Oh, and it’s fucking shitty what your friend did, no matter how he tried to rationalize it.

Borrow his car to run an errand and sell it to a chop shop. When he asks about it just play dumb like “What car? You mean that green one you had when you were 17?”.

Then distract him with something shiny.

Think of it this way: The glasses were worth $20 to you. Your friends specialized knowledge added $330 in value

Sam Adams is horrible beef.
Their glasses annoy me. Their silly commercial and laser etched glasses still doesn’t help their swill.

[quote]tom63 wrote:
Their glasses annoy me. Their silly commercial and laser etched glasses still doesn’t help their swill.
[/quote]

Sam Adams sells beef now?!?

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]tom63 wrote:
[/quote]

Sam Adams sells beef now?!?
[/quote]

Tom’s probably hungry.

[quote]tom63 wrote:
[/quote]

Horrible beer?

You aren’t one of those miller light guys, are you?

What real men drink.

Edit: when they are drinking beer.

Eh, Friend–> shady acquaintance. Friends don’t do that.

Its funny today my friend was clearing out a house for someone we know, was told to take what he wanted and toss everything else. Well he came upon a real nice pool stick, i am not knowledgeable in this area, but do know that some of that stuff is expensive. I thought of this thread. i told him to take it home and do some research, where as i could have said oh man, can you snag that for me instead of toss it, i would love a new pool stick. but i didnt, hopefully he profits, and when he does ill be happy. He also said hell buy me a few rounds, good enough for me.

I could go for some Boston Lager right about now, good stuff

[quote]detazathoth wrote:
I could go for some Boston Lager right about now, good stuff[/quote]

Boston Lager is awesome. You guys in the USA are very lucky to have this available on tap in most bars/restaurants.

The CEO Jim Koch is a great asset to the brewing community and actually gives a shit about the product he makes.

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:

Boston Lager is awesome. You guys in the USA are very lucky to have this available on tap in most bars/restaurants.

The CEO Jim Koch is a great asset to the brewing community and actually gives a shit about the product he makes.[/quote]

Absolutely, I know how spoiled us Bostonians are with this Lager, we can get growlers for about $7 here, which is stupid cheap.

I’ll have a glass for you Sire!

The CEO Jim Koch is a great asset to the brewing community and actually gives a shit about the product he makes.[/quote]

This is my go to beer when the only other beers available are mass brewed swill. Also their Oktoberfest is my favorite out of many I have tried. Consistently excellent.

Absolutely, I know how spoiled us Bostonians are with this Lager, we can get growlers for about $7 here, which is stupid cheap.

I’ll have a glass for you Sire![/quote]

Holy crap, that’s a steal!

I pay a premium for it at the LCBO (our provincial liquor store). Sometimes the cashiers give me a hard time, telling me I should “buy Canadian”. I tell them that Sam Adams is better than almost any Canadian macro.

Then I say “just mind your own fucking business and cash me out, you intrusive whore!!”

(All this is true, except the last part)

[quote]Tyrant wrote:
Two ways to look at it, your friendship to him was worth 350 bucks, and you can either hold a grudge or drop him as a friend.

But as Dostoyevsky put it “Money must be so far beneath a gentleman that it is hardly worth troubling about.”, and you can just not care about it.[/quote]

However; that was not the behavior of a gentleman.

And I always thought a growler was a vagina.

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

And I always thought a growler was a vagina.[/quote]