T Nation

Boston Area Bench Clinics

Once a month I will be holding a bench clinic at Total Performance Sports in Everett, MA. Each session will begin with a Q&A and followed by a hands on bench session.

I have worked with lifters from beginners to 900+ lb equipped benchers. I am well versed in raw and equipped lifting, both types of lifters are welcomed. I have the experience to bring your benching to the next level.

The first clinic is being held on 8/18 at 11:00 am. The plan is to hold each clinic in the middle of the month. The sessions are limited to 10 lifters and will be on a first come first served basis. I will not take additional lifters. I want to ensure each participant gets the hands on training he or she deserves.

For further information or to sign up, please click the link below.

http://www.totalperformancesports.com/index.php/personal-training/bench-press-training-with-world-champion-vincent-dizenzo

Do you think this will still be going on in December? I’m moving back to the area for a few months then.

holy crap, there’s people that bench 900 lbs??

Why can’t cool shit like this happen in Edmonton?

[quote]Spock81 wrote:
Why can’t cool shit like this happen in Edmonton?[/quote]

Cause Edmonton has not big benchers(over 550)

[quote]Mdgray82 wrote:
Do you think this will still be going on in December? I’m moving back to the area for a few months then.[/quote]

These will be going on every one to two months. So yes, it will be going on after December.

[quote]prodiboy wrote:

[quote]Spock81 wrote:

Cause Edmonton has not big benchers(over 550)[/quote]

That’s cause we have no clinics!!

Wow cool. Too bad I’m so far from Boston. You should go on tour as a traveling bench press salesman.

[quote]Spock81 wrote:

[quote]prodiboy wrote:

[quote]Spock81 wrote:

Cause Edmonton has not big benchers(over 550)[/quote]

That’s cause we have no clinics!! [/quote]

This made me elle oh elle

[quote]csulli wrote:
Wow cool. Too bad I’m so far from Boston. You should go on tour as a traveling bench press salesman.[/quote]

I can see it now, “Coming to a town near you.”

The next clinic will be held on 9/22. Last one was completely filled and a huge success. I’m looking forward to the next one.

http://www.totalperformancesports.com/index.php/personal-training/bench-press-training-with-world-champion-vincent-dizenzo

The clinic will be this Saturday. I believe there are a few spots open. Sign up to have some fun and be more awesomer. Yeah, I said more awesomer!