Bostin Lloyd vs. Lee Priest

Enjoy. :slight_smile:

Wow! Bostin Lloyd is a fuckin joke. He really is the laughing stock of bodybuilding. Take enormous amounts of drugs and oil and doesn’t look anything close to what he should. Now he’s got Meadows and Priest throwing bombs at him. What a cheeseball.

Lloyd’s insults were immature and childishly pathetic. Lee had accomplished more than most.
Why the short insults? Many shorter guys have become great bodybuilders. I don’t see how that was offensive. Lee knows he’s short. So what. Padilla was only 5’2, Columbu 5’5, and I think ed corney was 5’7. Some of the best olympia competitors didn’t exceed 5’9.

The funny thing is that Boston Lloyd thinks these guys are haters because he’s made some bit of success and clearly not the fact he takes copious amounts of drugs, looks like he doesnt, and gives out dangerous advice to young kids.

Lee Priest is a funny guy lol.

Also…

NO ONE SHOULD LISTEN TO BOSTIN LLOYD’S ADVICE ON STEROID USE.

Lee is a legend.

Bostin Lloyd, dead by 35.

Lee Priest is in my top 5 favorites of all time. Bostin Lloyd sounds like a snotty school kid. I wouldn’t say he looks like absolute crap, but next to Priest in his prime? Not a chance.

I highly doubt that Bostin has taken the amount of drugs/synthol that he claims to…

would be prohibitively expensive (unless he was homebrewing…even still, synthol is very expensive), and excruciatingly painful to inject that sheer volume of oil every week, considering he doesn’t have the mass to house it effectively.

…and he would (hopefully) look a lot better in the physique department.

Bostin is basically everything that’s wrong with bodybuilding… and competition in general for that matter. it would appear that he has absolutely no sense of shame.

talk shit about how you are going to ‘blow everyone away’ and ‘silence all the haters’ at your next two (low-level) comps
intentionally come in too heavy, so that you are the only person in your class, and win by default
drop out of next contest
keep talking shit, disparaging legendary bodybuilders, and other individuals who, while they may not have had much success in competition, have contributed immeasurable amounts of knowledge to the training, diet, and health areas of bodybuilding.

truly priceless.

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:.

Bostin is basically everything that’s wrong with bodybuilding… and competition in general for that matter. it would appear that he has absolutely no sense of shame.

talk shit about how you are going to ‘blow everyone away’ and ‘silence all the haters’ at your next two (low-level) comps
intentionally come in too heavy, so that you are the only person in your class, and win by default
drop out of next contest
keep talking shit, disparaging legendary bodybuilders, and other individuals who, while they may not have had much success in competition, have contributed immeasurable amounts of knowledge to the training, diet, and health areas of bodybuilding.

truly priceless. [/quote]

^ pretty much. Really pathetic the ego and attitude the guys got. It’s one thing to not like Lee, but to pretend he wasn’t a top Pro in an era many consider one of the most difficult in terms of competition standards just shows how delusional loyd can be when he’s feeling hurt hurt.

S

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:
I highly doubt that Bostin has taken the amount of drugs/synthol that he claims to…

would be prohibitively expensive (unless he was homebrewing…even still, synthol is very expensive), and excruciatingly painful to inject that sheer volume of oil every week, considering he doesn’t have the mass to house it effectively.

drop out of next contest

great post Walkway

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

drop out of next contest

Nailed it sir.

Watching Bostin’s videos is akin to watching a train derailing… you just can’t look away…

When I hear the name Lee Priest, the first thought that pops into my head is ‘triceps.’ Unbelievable.

Platz’s face in the uncropped version of that pic says it all.

Watch some Rich Piana vids then you’'l laugh how much he is trying to mimick his speech patterns

[quote]EyeDentist wrote:
When I hear the name Lee Priest, the first thought that pops into my head is ‘triceps.’ Unbelievable.
[/quote]

Incredible set of arms in general.

priest is the greatest set of forearms i have ever seen

On an unrelated note, does anyone else think young Lee Priest looks like Draco Malfoy from Harry Potter?

[quote]PhiKappaGuy wrote:
On an unrelated note, does anyone else think young Lee Priest looks like Draco Malfoy from Harry Potter?[/quote]

LMAO! Never realized it before, but YES!

Bostin remembers me of Jason Genova.

Pathetically priceless. Shadow Pro thinks Bostin Lloyd is doing harm and I agree. I’ve learned a lot fro Lee Priest. And face-palmed a lot from Bostin Lloyd.