This meet was a great meet and a really fun one to watch because of the battle of 220s.
I have a few questions and statements regarding the meet.
- On pete rubish’s last attempt on deadlift how did those plates slide? Arent those collars extremely strong. Must have been a loader problem or something along those lines.
- What happened to Tee Cummins?
- I just found out about Yury Belkin and his pulls are insane. Was he the only russian over there?
- How did the judges pass Amit Sapir’s squats, they were so high.
- Dan green didnt so well in this meet, is this so because he had to spend alot of time planning the meet rather than just focus on preparing for it.
- lmao i think pete was the only 242.
- Ending on amit sapir, when they had that monolift problem where it almost crushed Amit. Instead of relying on spotters they should use fucking straps in case that happens.