Born Again

So I’ve read the newbie section. I’m sure that I don’t fall into that group. The knowledge I thought I knew would be a 7/10. Now after trolling the forums and articles I think I’m more of a 5/10 now. But at least I can admit it and move forward.

I’m 34 years old. 6 feet tall. And yo yo in weight for my whole life. It would be easy to say I’m a hardgainer, but now I believe i’m a hybrid of that term. Even at my older age I have an extremely fast metabolism, which I call a curse but my friends say are blessed genetics. I graduated high school in 1998 at 145 lbs. I was the tall lanky kid my whole childhood. I train for my own self reasons. I’ve been on a bulking phase since then, lol. I’ve made all the typical mistakes with AAS.

I didn’t do my first cycle till my early 20’s, just the classic Nile sust250 amps, 1 a week I think. Gains were moderate with severe acne after. obviously had basic knowledge from older friends and I think was still rocking an oldschool modem? No internet. I did train naturally until then and got up to 177 LBS. Was sick of weight gainer shakes and eating every 2 hours forever and not gaining anything up to that point.

Every couple of years I did a cycle, never crossing the threshold of 500 mg/wk, basic cycles,I was always reading and doing research and had above avg knowledge of AAS, anti’s E’s, etc… I ordered author L.Rea’s books - chemical Muscle Enhancement and Building the perfect Beast, I belonged to Anabolic Extreme for years and had quite a few IFBB pro’s and sponsored BB around me. All this now I realize didn’t mean shit.

I recently did just finish a longer than expected cycle… It started out as what was suppose to be a series of 2 on/2 off quick safer cycles, lol… I did 50mg prop EOD with 50mg Tren Ace EOD for 2 weeks, then 4 weeks and wasn’t happy with the results. Strength went up impressively and my body composition changed a little. Around 6-7 lbs of quality lean mass and my bf% went down a bit. Not being happy with those results I started some Saizen H.G test cyp at 500mg/wk and was quickly talked into raising it a bit (750mg/wk) cause I’m older and all my past cycles have been at that strength.

Being 6 feet tall gaining 6 lbs is barely noticeable and my financial status changed so I added 2iu’s mon-fri of Chinese hGH (Kigatrop) right when I raised my test. These H.G cyp’s were only 100mg/ml so I grabbed some trustworthy U.G cyp that was 250mg/ml so I was injecting less. My gains went up nicely and I felt like a million bucks.

I kept this dosage up for about 14 weeks and started tapering it down 100mg/wk until now… back on the H.G cyp @ 100mg every Wednesday and same dosage of hGH. Obviously ran Arimidex, Aromasin and Nolva during this cycle as I am estrogen sensitive… Changed them up thou, not all at once. I also used HCG during the cycle according to the protocol’s on this site. So I’m not completely off and wondering if I actually take clomid while still on low dose of test or does this make me a blast and cruise guy cause my natural test is low according to my bloodwork before I started and I do not want to come off and feel soft and shitty. I just got blood pulled yesterday and a cardiogram for my heart and am waiting for my results. I wasn’t going to post until I had the results but wanted to hear what everyone had to say.

After reading BBB’s post’s on his Hgh protocol and reading countless articles and forum topics I know I can achieve a lot more from myself. I want to grow. I want to be strong. I have access to almost everything, monies not a problem, I do value my health and am making changes.

As I said earlier my metabolism is fast. I mean I eat oatmeal before bed, have a whey isolate shake with an avacodo and a banana in it, a handful of cashews and whatever else I can find. If I don’t I wake up hungry and will lose 3-4 lbs. I’m not joking. I follow a diet alright, I eat everything. I make sure I pound protein, don’t get me wrong before you hate. I probably consume 5000-6000 cal a day religiously cause that’s what I’ve always done. When I go 'on cycle" it is hard to eat that much more but I do my best. I’m sure my cholesterol is high and my heart might be suffering, I’ll know soon. I don’t do any real cardio in the gym. I have a lot of sex, I motorcross/dirtbike, snowmobile, quad, hike, etc, action guy…I’m always on the move, but get lazy in the winter sometimes. After this last cycle I feel winded easily and tried to start jogging and lasted exactly 12 mins before I walked home. Then read an article on this site on how bad jogging is, lol. So I want to make changes, I’m already experimenting with my training and it’s going well.

I’m concerned about why I have a hard time gaining weight? My heart rate is naturally high, my body runs warm and I don’t sweat that bad. It’s been like this my whole life. I stay lean even if I eat fast food 3x a day and have ice cream before bed. After this cycle I maxed out at 203 LBS and guessing approx 12% bf. I read the article about iodine but figured I’d be getting the help I needed here before I do anything else. To put this into reality I have two brothers, I’m the oldest, were two years apart… and there both 135 LBS. My dads 5’8" and 168 lbs, never worked out or dieted a day in his life. But were all pretty active.

Sorry for the life story but I wanted to give my background before I started asking for help.
I love this site and plan on being a part of it for along time.

Guide me in the right direction please…

cliff notes?

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
cliff notes?[/quote]

I cant stop watching that

Sorry, full history and first post… nothing long after this, just getting it all out there

[quote]tattoo’d’popeye wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
cliff notes?[/quote]

I cant stop watching that[/quote]

I’ve been waiting for an excuse to post it for SO LONG

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[quote]tattoo’d’popeye wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
cliff notes?[/quote]

I cant stop watching that[/quote]

I’ve been waiting for an excuse to post it for SO LONG[/quote]
haha…That’s some funny shit rds,I can’t stop either.His little head bobble is fuckin great.