Boredom

I always wonder what is the point in putting your face in the avatar…

Yea i bet that is a long story HolyMac. I wanted to go Ranger and all that shit when I was in…but my hearing really took a shit during my time in service.

MMF guessing that means mixed martial arts fighter? No I’m not but I was in Shotokan Karate from age 8-18. It’s a okinawan style with alot of emphasis on defense. My sensei was Andy T. Sanano based out of Rapid City SD. You can look him up he has quite the resume. We did alot of arnis de mano, judo, jui jitsu, kempo, and aikido with the karate. Was lucky I guess having a really small dojo with alot of freedom to practice all aspects including weapons. As far as the mma scene, it seems to me alot of the guys have a really solid game in one area and totally shit in many others.

I ll quit there though because i’m not gonna be one of the idiots who wears a tap out shirt at buffalo wild wings saying what he would do blah blah blah… when in reality he would probably piss himself like the queers in that mtv show bully beat down. What I can say is that I have in one kick just like krocop’s to the neck laid out a man about 6’4’’ 250 who wanted to tangle after a few to many and I have tapped out many good wrestlers just dicking around with. I’m honestly not the fighting type unless it’s necessary so for me to want to punch someone for a paycheck probably not my thing.

[quote]thorax wrote:
I always wonder what is the point in putting your face in the avatar… [/quote]

No point meant. Same point as putting a body pic, a hot girl who is way out of ones league, or in your case a dungeons and dragons night with no face.

knight

OP:

A/S/L?

[quote]Jack Squat wrote:
thorax wrote:

No point meant. Same point as putting a body pic, a hot girl who is way out of ones league, or in your case a dungeons and dragons night with no face.[/quote]

Anyways, it’s a great thread you have here.

Let’s get this thread back on track.

[quote]Bicep_craze wrote:
There’s a big black guy running on these boards that apparently likes to hit on clueless guys which wear green t-shirts. If I where in you I’d pay attention.

Good luck.[/quote]

When he offers you a “filling”, run!

[quote]BlackLabel wrote:
OP:

A/S/L?[/quote]

hahahahahahhhahhaahaha

[quote]thorax wrote:
Jack Squat wrote:
thorax wrote:

No point meant. Same point as putting a body pic, a hot girl who is way out of ones league, or in your case a dungeons and dragons night with no face.

Anyways, it’s a great thread you have here. [/quote]

lol.

thorax FTW

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:

i’d say you need at least 40 more lbs if you even want to consider a MMF. [/quote]

[quote]Jack Squat wrote:
MMF guessing that means mixed martial arts fighter? No I’m not but I was in Shotokan Karate from age 8-18. [/quote]

Am I the only one who saw this and laughed my ass off??

[quote]Rhino Jockey wrote:
HolyMacaroni wrote:

i’d say you need at least 40 more lbs if you even want to consider a MMF.

Jack Squat wrote:
MMF guessing that means mixed martial arts fighter? No I’m not but I was in Shotokan Karate from age 8-18.

Am I the only one who saw this and laughed my ass off??[/quote]

nope, i was just going to comment on it when i saw you had already. so instead i will just laugh with you.

[quote]Rhino Jockey wrote:
HolyMacaroni wrote:

i’d say you need at least 40 more lbs if you even want to consider a MMF.

Jack Squat wrote:
MMF guessing that means mixed martial arts fighter? No I’m not but I was in Shotokan Karate from age 8-18.

Am I the only one who saw this and laughed my ass off??[/quote]

No, I had a good laugh at that too.