Border Security

Was watching a tv show called border security here in Aus.Its just basically about customs and what they find.
Well this package came through and it was all these kids toys from thailand.They thought it looked suspicious and found out that they were filled with hundreds of vials of deca. Also in this package were these vitamin bottles,when they opened that they found around 3000 tabs of dianabol.

It was this persons third seizure so they sent the federal police over to this place and arrested this lady in her late 30’s .She is due to face court soon.Since we have very very tough steroid laws i think this lady could be spending quite a few years behind bars and a hefty fine.

Not real point to this,just thought id share

I live in Texas, lots of that stuff is legal in mexico.

Dont think people dont try it, many succeed.

Australia seems to have the most incredible customs in the world. I know for a fact that there are ways to get things through, but you have to be very inventive to do it at this point. I cannot believe the fact that the police can come to your house and arrest you just for seizures. From what I gather, you don’t even have to be in possession of anything.

Also, because of all of this, domestic prices are unbelievably inflated. I can’t remember if this is right or not, but I believe I was hearing that the going rate for a single vial of test enth is $180 (now that I think of it, I’m not sure if that was in AUD or USD, but for some reason I got the impression it was the latter).

I’m really glad I don’t live there.

[quote]Cortes wrote:
Australia seems to have the most incredible customs in the world. I know for a fact that there are ways to get things through, but you have to be very inventive to do it at this point.

I cannot believe the fact that the police can come to your house and arrest you just for seizures. From what I gather, you don’t even have to be in possession of anything.

Also, because of all of this, domestic prices are unbelievably inflated. I can’t remember if this is right or not, but I believe I was hearing that the going rate for a single vial of test enth is $180 (now that I think of it, I’m not sure if that was in AUD or USD, but for some reason I got the impression it was the latter).

I’m really glad I don’t live there. [/quote]

Yeah i was thinking of getting some gear from thailand.i have a good contact over that way.But nowadays its just to risky JUST to add 10-20 pounds of muscle.Since i now have a family i dont think id ever take the risk again.Dam shame as id love to do a cycle again.

Have to protect the kids guys. So they don’t end up hanging themselves after coming of “the steroids” cold turkey. I’m referring to the that moron kid that took gear to be a better baseball player, an example of erotic asphyxia gone sour. Taylor Hooton or something.

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
Have to protect the kids guys. So they don’t end up hanging themselves after coming of “the steroids” cold turkey. I’m referring to the that moron kid that took gear to be a better baseball player, an example of erotic asphyxia gone sour. Taylor Hooton or something.[/quote]

That kid was like 16 or something right ?, probably not emotionally stable to begin with, and suffered a massive e rebound and complete lack of test production.

No wonder he killed himself, his hormones were backwardass and sideways.

Yea I have heard the customs are super strict here. Wasn’t there a guy a while back on these forums from Australia going to court and shit over steriods.

Its like they think its worse then fucking heroein or something.

I’d like to do a cycle in a few years but doubt I ever will because of the customs over here. Hell I had a hell of a hard time getting fucking basic supplements through at one stage.

[quote]Westclock wrote:
Growing_Boy wrote:
Have to protect the kids guys. So they don’t end up hanging themselves after coming of “the steroids” cold turkey. I’m referring to the that moron kid that took gear to be a better baseball player, an example of erotic asphyxia gone sour. Taylor Hooton or something.

That kid was like 16 or something right ?, probably not emotionally stable to begin with, and suffered a massive e rebound and complete lack of test production.

No wonder he killed himself, his hormones were backwardass and sideways.[/quote]

NO! the steroids killed him!

[quote]hardgnr wrote:
Yea I have heard the customs are super strict here. Wasn’t there a guy a while back on these forums from Australia going to court and shit over steriods.

Its like they think its worse then fucking heroein or something.

I’d like to do a cycle in a few years but doubt I ever will because of the customs over here. Hell I had a hell of a hard time getting fucking basic supplements through at one stage.[/quote]

Yeah man, steroids are worse than heroin! They are a menace to society.

It’s definitely a fucked up situation trying to get steroids in Australia.

not that ive tried to import any gear but the custome are absurd here. they pretty much open everything that comes through.

i dont know where the local gear comes from because from what ive seen its definatly not pharmaceutical grade and is UG or homebrew (apart from winny which is vetinary). but the going price for 10ml prope (dosed at 100mgs!) is AU$100-150 and 10ml sus250 is AU$200-250, and plenty people still buy it. but im sure you could get it much cheaper if you were closer to the source.
no prohormoes or HCG get through either
other ancillaries are sweet though nolva, adex, letro, even clen and t3

heres a ripleys belive it or not
a couple of years back i ordered a couple universal animal paks, you know the vitamins that are actually vitamins lol
and the fuckers got seized!!
apparently one of the herb extracts in it is not allowed.

i had a mate who had a crack at running his
own internet supplement company legit supps found on bodybuilding.com and sites like that no prohormones, just fat burners, test boosters, anything that you couldnt get here, which is pretty much everything apart from protein and creatine. (our GNC is a joke lol)
he did get stuff through but a decent amount got seized, but he still ran a profitable little business. that is until customs showed up and took everything :frowning:

on a positve though the sentences for being busted for drugs seem to be a slap on the wrist compared to the US, at least thats what i gather from watching cops lol some of them get time for posession!

just curious whats the chance of getting stuff through in the US?

and don’t say your glad you don’t live here cortes, Australia is great you just have to make a choice between that new car or that cycle you’ve been planning for so long :slight_smile:

I actually just met a guy at my new job who had been in the army for 8 years. Anyways he was saying basically 95% of them juiced while in Afganistan and I had a pretty long and interesting conversation with him about steriods.

While I don’t know much about steriods in general, I know some stuff. He was saying something about how the only way people get them over here is something to do with claiming them for vetinary use, since its made for horses anyway. He knows somebody who deals, I’m not sure of the size, but he said it costs about $300-350. I think he may of been taking about dbol but I can’t remember.

And I’ve had a go at selling supplements. It can be profitable but damn shit getting held up at customs is fucking annoying. And man they have some seriously anal fucking rules. Basically if they think the quantity you ordered is too much for 6 months of personal use they can seize it.

Whats even more fucked up is that one of the guys I know who use to work there said the amount of shit they threw away in quarintine was crazy. Such a fucking waste.

[quote]Cortes wrote:
Australia seems to have the most incredible customs in the world. I know for a fact that there are ways to get things through, but you have to be very inventive to do it at this point. I cannot believe the fact that the police can come to your house and arrest you just for seizures. From what I gather, you don’t even have to be in possession of anything.

I’m really glad I don’t live there. [/quote]

oh fck what a business opportuniy hahaha JK!!!

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
Have to protect the kids guys. So they don’t end up hanging themselves after coming of “the steroids” cold turkey. I’m referring to the that moron kid that took gear to be a better baseball player, an example of erotic asphyxia gone sour. Taylor Hooton or something.[/quote]

Lol at you writing Taylor Hooton or something you know exactly who the fuck your talking about.

Hooton was on anti-depressants that induced suicidal thoughts??? WHAT TYPE OF SHIT IS THAT?? GIVE SOMEONE WHOSE DEPRESSED PILLS THAT PROMOTE SUICIDAL THOUGHTS WTF!!! And his Dad turns a blind eye to everything but the steroids it’s truly sad in many ways. Anyway RIP to Hooton… Dont get mad at him you know if he was alive he wouldn’t be blaming it on steroids.

Anyway I saw the documentary Bigger, Stronger, Faster on Youtube which includes Hooton’s story and would recommened everyone to watch it. Good job to Chris Bell for making that.

I live in Aus and a few years ago customs seized a bottle of Lipo-6 (a fat burner) that I tried to import from the US

:frowning:

[quote]LilDaDDyDreW wrote:
Hooton was on anti-depressants that induced suicidal thoughts??? WHAT TYPE OF SHIT IS THAT?? GIVE SOMEONE WHOSE DEPRESSED PILLS THAT PROMOTE SUICIDAL THOUGHTS WTF!?!?! quote]

Seroxat produced by GSK was approved for use by under 18’s as a newer, bigger, better, faster anti-depressant, until the adults atartd getting seriously unpleasant withdrawal symptoms and the under 18’s began to commit suicide.

They recalled it and just stopped prescribing it to kids. They were taken to court and charged millions. No-one was sent to prison, a couple of people who tried to shred the paper evidence were sacked.

It was Glaxosmith-kline (GSK) who were the company that produced the drug ‘Flidamide’ in the 60’s to be prescribed as a safe drug for pregnant women to prevent morning sickness.

All the children who were born of the mothers who innocently took this drug to stop feeling shitty in the morning were born with severe limb defects.
They are called the Fluidamide generation and many still are alive as it was only 40 years ago. GSK were called something else before that particular “mistake”.

GSK also produce a number of popular brisish sports drinks called Lucozade (and the family of products).

So dont be surprised what drug companies do to earn a million. Dont get me started on the wastage of the drugs that are still safe to use but are out of date being destroyed instead of being used in third world countries.

/hijack

Brook

Mannnnn Brook I didn’t know about the GSK that shit is real messed up. Alot of new modern medicines are fucking dangerous some of these side effects are life changing and it’s sad that many people jump into taking things without really knowing what’s up.

Especially when anti-depressants first came on the scene they were being prescribed left and right and people started killing themselves left and right and it sucks. I bet you low dose test for people depressed would work better than these damn anti-depressants their giving people.

[quote]LilDaDDyDreW wrote:
Mannnnn Brook I didn’t know about the GSK that shit is real messed up. Alot of new modern medicines are fucking dangerous some of these side effects are life changing and it’s sad that many people jump into taking things without really knowing what’s up.

Especially when anti-depressants first came on the scene they were being prescribed left and right and people started killing themselves left and right and it sucks. I bet you low dose test for people depressed would work better than these damn anti-depressants their giving people. [/quote]

I’m feelin’ what you’re sayin there!

I would say low test is responsible for a lot of depression in young to middle adged men which goes totally undiagnosed because docs are so afraid to prescribe steroids.