Border...Border where Art Thou?

For entertainment puposes only.

What brands and products are legit in Mexico? I’ve read that most of the labs down there are gone and the products down there are mostly counterfeit.

Is there anything over there worth getting.

Somebody that I know was entertaining the idea of possibly going down to TJ to party and purchase :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: lol

Is it worth going down there for the aspect of buying anything, and if so what are the legit brands down there.

I’m sorry if I’m breaking the rules of the forum. Just let me know and we will edit this thread.

Thanks guys

DG

From most of my recent reading a lot of the stuff in border towns is either overpriced or heavily faked. And then when its not the quality isnt really there.

Better off putting in the time to find a domestic or figuring out how to home brew.

I’ve been down there twice. My 2nd trip was just last month.

I’ll probably never make another trip down there unless I absolutely have no other alternative.

The gas bill for a round-trip just isn’t justified considering what you end up with. And I think I live about 25 minutes from you so your gas bill won’t be that much cheaper.

I’ve been getting Schering test e. Looks legit but it seems under-dosed, imo. Price wise you’re paying $150 for 10ML of 250mg. And I say it again, it seems under-dosed.

If you want higher dosages, you may have to go the vet route. I believe Deca and EQ are two examples. So don’t have your hopes set on human grade unless you want to pin more often.

Economically, it just doesn’t make sense to go there just to shop. If you’re already there for other things then that’s a different story.

[quote]Dirty Gerdy wrote:
For entertainment puposes only.

What brands and products are legit in Mexico? I’ve read that most of the labs down there are gone and the products down there are mostly counterfeit.

Is there anything over there worth getting.

Somebody that I know was entertaining the idea of possibly going down to TJ to party and purchase :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: lol

Is it worth going down there for the aspect of buying anything, and if so what are the legit brands down there.

I’m sorry if I’m breaking the rules of the forum. Just let me know and we will edit this thread.

Thanks guys

DG[/quote]

hey thanks shadow hunter,

well without getting into detail, it would be economic for me.

the price you stated was not what I had in mind. lol I thought that they where cheaper than that.

Thanks again for the reply man.

DG

I thought the prices would be cheaper too. Hell, it’s TJ after all…lol. Regardless of the travel costs to get there, a standard cycle might cost 2-3 times more than what you would pay with other sources. It just doesn’t make sense financially given the fact that there’s no guarantee as to what you’re actually getting.

Also, word on the street is that TJ is hot. And I’m not talking about the weather. Forget customs; they’re the least of the problem. Whoever goes down there best be real careful. I’m hearing more and more about cops watching the pharmacies.

Not trying to dissuade anyone. Just play it smart because a person could in up in a world of hurt inside that foreign country.

not sure about TJ,I havent been down there for a while.

I just went on a day trip today to get some sintrocid (t-4)
and some femoxtal (nolva)

I asked about the test and all tha twas there and this was a class 2 pharmacy was sust 250 and some testoprim-d

the test-d is a mix of 50 mgs prop and 200mg enth per ml but it looked kind of iffy to me so I passed.

the sust was outragious at well over 200 dollars for a rediject so I also passed on that
prices are getting crazy and availablity are getting kind of low.
I would pass if I were you,unless you can afford to make trips down like I can I live close it costs like 10 dollars to get there and back si I go have lunchand come home.

but its not worth it these days to go just looking for gear.

right on guys thanks for the advice.

So do you think things like nolva, clomid, caber, etc would be worth a trip or no? The trip itself is no big deal, I won’t be making it…it costs as much as Nich to get there and back for the people who are entertaining the idea of going.

I guess for things like that research sites have been tried and true.

Thanks again all.

DG

[quote]Dirty Gerdy wrote:

So do you think things like nolva, clomid, caber, etc would be worth a trip or no?

I guess for things like that research sites have been tried and true.
[/quote]

I only know about the Nolva. It’s $25 for 10mg x 30. Research sites are a better deal unless you’re in a real hurry for the stuff.

Nope, no TJ trips for GB. My liaison in the TJ scene tells me that the cops are watching the pharmacias and some workers snitch whenever, in order to collect kickbacks from the cops, “a hombre muscular” goes in there inquiring or purchasing anabolics. And those fuckers aren’t fighting the war on drugs, they will take your gear, take your money, beat you and throw you in prison until you pay the bribe to get out of prison.

You can’t pay doctors off any more for a temporary script either. That only works if you are Mexican to begin with. That shit hole sounds tighter than a fresh fish in San Quentin. As far the quality, there’s alot of UG labs making most of the “brand stuff”. Basically Pedro and his compadres start brewing behind their taqueria. I would rather start pinning olive oil than that shit. This is straight from a native’s mouth, but homie has the tendency to make the situation sound like Armageddon is going down in TJ.

ill tell ya,its not that bad…yet.

I dont go to tj or san luis rio colorado or any of the larger towns along the southwest border.

I stay in the small,dirty hill folk towns.
the ones where if you are not across the border by midnight you are a mexican untill 8 am the next day.

but the risk shifts from LE to the locals which,its alot like being from bev. hills and going to south central to score. and I tell ya they can get ruthless at times.

most are really nice to me but I did see just the other day an older guy take some kid in his 20s and dragged him into a public bathroom no more than 100 yards from the border and beat him down for being arrogent and rude to him.
I walked in and peed and it was like another day at the office.

border towns are turning into a war zone.
our economy isnt the only one thats suffering.
there are less jobs and less money in mexico so whenever they see a snobby,well dressed,arrogent little middle class white boy they jump all over it.

and thats how they see americans as an atm.

if you choose to go I wish you lucktake people with you,have someone you trust that speaks spanish not just school spanish either I mean take a mexican with you.

switch yourself into gangster mode when you go and be nice and polite and respectful.

really cant think about anything else I can say,going to mexico is like second nature to me,its my second home

I have a girl friend in algadones that her family loves to see me when I show up, so ya be very careful thats it

[quote]Nich wrote: if you choose to go I wish you lucktake people with you,have someone you trust that speaks spanish not just school spanish either I mean take a mexican with you.

[/quote]

LOL!, oh fuck yeah they’ll rip through your school spanish. You need to have someone that knows the slang, the humor, the whole shi-banga-bang.

Yeah, Americans are aware that that’s how they’re going to be treated, so we haven’t been going down there much lately, much to the detriment of the local economies down there.

Northern Baja, while I’m sure it’s not how it’s made out to be on TV, is nonetheless a place you’re likely to get robbed of hundreds of dollars by the police, Federales, or banditos, even if you’re just trying to pass through. Kidnappings have also been on the rise.

Perhaps there are a lot of Americans that go down there and treat the locals like shit. I’ve never seen it. I’ve seen and heard of plenty of the opposite, though. The State Dept. travel advisory for Mexico doesn’t paint a pretty picture of how much respect Mexico has for Americans, or for their own people, for that matter.

[quote]Nich wrote:
take people with you,have someone you trust that speaks spanish not just school spanish either I mean take a mexican with you.

[/quote]
When they say “there’s safety in numbers” they’re not talking about TJ. A bigger group has more chance of getting screwed with. There’s more money to be made from a group of five than just two people.

Having a mexican handy wouldn’t hurt.

Go to the tourist towns.Such as the ones you would find on a cruise.Hint Hint.I just got back from a cruise and went to mexico,belize,cayman islands and honduras.You can find testoprim d at every port.

A box contains 3 amps @250mg for 18 USD.Sust 250 is a rip off and yes its the ready ject thing.So is Deca.Those are the only ones I could find.They did have nolva,clomid and clen.These tourist towns are very safe and farmacias everywhere.So happy hunting to all.