Booty & Quad Progress

** PLEASE do not refer to the photos posted on my ‘hub’ as photos that are a true representation of what I currently look like. They are all relatively old and this forum post is the first time I’ve posted in a good while. **

I have been busting a** for the last two years in order to attain this current physique. I remember the time back when I was getting serious into lifting when I would literally submerge myself into online research and articles, picking out every bit of info that could possibly help me. After implementing that information in the weight room and ‘weeding out’ what wasn’t worthwhile, I’ve composed a pretty solid weight training routine.

Now, ladies, I realize that a lot of you might have a goal similar to this (perhaps not so much of the quad development, but many ladies I’ve seen are big on getting their glutes bigger and firmer). I can’t tell you how many women I’ve seen purchase a plan (a ‘booty’ plan) only to get nowhere and attain nothing, except for a smaller bank account.

I don’t want anyone to get the wrong idea about this post. I’m not here to be a saleswoman; however, I am here to state that I sincerely believe my information is the RIGHT information, and that if you’re looking to build your body like I have, you need to get ahold of me and inquire. I’ve composed a very detailed plan that specifically outlines everything you would need to do in order to achieve a body (hip-waist ratio) similar to the one I’ve sculpted for myself. Don’t worry, it’s no ridiculous 100$+ plan that I see regularly offered (I used to not charge, but as a broke college student, I realize that this is something I could possibly utilize to help me make a living). I only charge 35$. Please email me if you have any questions.

I’ve attached a video but I’m not sure it will work. Please give me a few minutes to upload some photos into the comments so y’all can see my current physique! Thanks again!