Bootleg of Beyond 5/3/1

I know this is an odd post and it may get taken down, but I figured I’d give it a try.

While doing some googling the other day I found that the first page of results for a 5/3/1-related search included a link to what I assume is an illegal download of Beyond 5/3/1. If anyone knows how I can get in contact with Wendler or his team so that they can decide if they want to go through the steps of getting that link removed, I’d appreciate it. I won’t post the details here so that people who want to steal the book can’t find it. Thanks.

Hello friend,

I am Prince Wumi Abdul. I am writing you concerning the very real pirate issue. As you are well to understand pirate occurs all over the internet but great news friend! I am working on high quality radical pirate controls for all implicate.

Please report pirate to my dedicated highly secure incident site along with a refundable on verificate $5000 processing fee and credit details.

On successful prosecute of this evil pirate, you will return the process fee along with royalty sale for the next decade.

Kind thanks,

Prince Wumi

How about we all just squat some heavy shit an relax

[quote]tsantos wrote:
Hello friend,

I am Prince Wumi Abdul. I am writing you concerning the very real pirate issue. As you are well to understand pirate occurs all over the internet but great news friend! I am working on high quality radical pirate controls for all implicate.

Please report pirate to my dedicated highly secure incident site along with a refundable on verificate $5000 processing fee and credit details.

On successful prosecute of this evil pirate, you will return the process fee along with royalty sale for the next decade.

Kind thanks,

Prince Wumi[/quote]

I take pirate issues very seriously. Tell me where to send the $5000.