Boot Camp II Videos

Hey all I didn’t know where to post this question buying wanted to know if I missed the videos anywhere. I have Been keeping up with the spills but did miss a few during the weeks after boot camp 2. I have tried searching but could not find them. Thanks for your help.

No, we have not yet released any video from Boot Camp 2.

10-04 lowfatmatt do you have an eta or were they put on the back burner for the new Anacanda and workouts

Im surprised those vids never came out. I thought the point of the bootcamp was to show the Nation the next level of training. I guess the training has evolved since then and its become more or less obsolete? Either way, would have been nice to see the vids, it would increase the anticipation for a next one.

I think it is a change in their marketing tactics. They have shifted to bringing in the best/biggest guy they can find, loading him up with Biotest supplements and have him sing the praises to the masses. Figure its alot easier to swallow a +$5 serving supplement if “one of their own” is using it and praising it. Plus, it cannot cost Biotest much other than some free supplements at cost.

[quote]Myosin wrote:
I think it is a change in their marketing tactics. They have shifted to bringing in the best/biggest guy they can find, loading him up with Biotest supplements and have him sing the praises to the masses. Figure its alot easier to swallow a +$5 serving supplement if “one of their own” is using it and praising it. Plus, it cannot cost Biotest much other than some free supplements at cost.[/quote]

boom!