T Nation

Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day

Didn’t even know this was in the works. Anyways,here’s the trailer:

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDuJAmaFBXQ&feature=related[/quote]

The first one was awesome, I don’t like how they shot it, it looks like a 3rd rate or an amateur film, must be the camera they used or whatever. Hopefully isn’t overkill.

Oh my. I hope this gets play in Germany! I almost nutted on myself watching that preview!!! Good catch!

[quote]Beast27195 wrote:
Oh my. I hope this gets play in Germany! I almost nutted on myself watching that preview!!! Good catch![/quote]

Damn,you’re in Germany…I thought you were still in D.C. area. AND I just know that you miss Killeen…lol.

But yeah,I had no clue a sequel was even planned…supposed to be released on the 30th.

I say hell no to Killeen!!! That’s a bad word. That’s going to be an awesome sequel.

[quote]Nate112 wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDuJAmaFBXQ&feature=related

The first one was awesome, I don’t like how they shot it, it looks like a 3rd rate or an amateur film, must be the camera they used or whatever. Hopefully isn’t overkill.[/quote]

I think it’s just the video quality of the trailer on Youtube…it looked better at IGN.com.

They should of just remastered the first one like they did star wars. I wonder if #2 wil be any good. shrug

We’ll the first one is just about my favorite movie of all time. I hope they don’t pull a rocky 4

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
We’ll the first one is just about my favorite movie of all time. I hope they don’t pull a rocky 4[/quote]

You must mean Rocky 3 or 5. 4 wasn’t bad, 3 and 5 were horrible.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
We’ll the first one is just about my favorite movie of all time. I hope they don’t pull a rocky 4[/quote]

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
DoubleDuce wrote:
We’ll the first one is just about my favorite movie of all time. I hope they don’t pull a rocky 4

You must mean Rocky 3 or 5. 4 wasn’t bad, 3 and 5 were horrible.[/quote]

Yeah, my bad, meant 5. The tommy gun one. It was so bad I must have blocked out any memories pertaining to it.

If I can change… And you can change… Everybody can change!

The first one was one of my all time favorites too, so I really hope they do it justice the second time around.

Anyone else think those two look old and beat to hell? Haha

Im so pumped for the second one the first one is #2 on my favorite movie list lol. "Connor: And everywhere, everyone thinks the same thing: that someone should just go kill those motherfuckers. "

[quote]SuperHuman25 wrote:
Im so pumped for the second one the first one is #2 on my favorite movie list lol. "Connor: And everywhere, everyone thinks the same thing: that someone should just go kill those motherfuckers. "[/quote]

well… that certainly illustrates the diversity of the word.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:
DoubleDuce wrote:

Yeah, my bad, meant 5. The tommy gun one. It was so bad I must have blocked out any memories pertaining to it.[/quote]

Phew, because outside of 1, and maybe 2, 4 is the best.

I like 3 sort of, because I tear up every time mickey dies, and there is a shit load of Apollo in that movie.

Il Duce’s Prayers

“And when I vest my flashing sword And my hand takes hold in judgement I will take vengeance upon mine enemies And I will repay those who hase me O Lord, raise me to Thy right hand And count me amoung Thy saints .”

“Whosoever shed last blood. By man shall his blood be shed. For immunity of god make he the man. Destroy all that which is evil. So that which is good may flourish. And I shall count thee amoung my favoured sheep. And you shall have the protection of all the angels in heaven.”

"Never shall innocent blood be shed. Yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeaful striking hammer of god. "

I’m really hoping this one doesn’t suck. The original was SO fucking good… it’s hard to live up to

the only thing i’m kind of disappointed in is the fact that willem dafoe isn’t in this one. agent smecker was one of my favorite characters. at least they kept bob marley in it as detective greenly.

It’s being released 10/30… but I haven’t seen any commercials for it. Is it not being released everywhere?