Books on Steroids

Are there any reputable books available based on sound research that cover usage, cycles, PCT, etc?

The “Anabolics” book by William Llewellyn is a good resource. A new one comes out every year so you can pick an older copy for a decent price. I have heard Dan Douchene has a couple good books as well.

[quote]uzzyman wrote:
Are there any reputable books available based on sound research that cover usage, cycles, PCT, etc?[/quote]

[quote]uzzyman wrote:
Are there any reputable books available based on sound research that cover usage, cycles, PCT, etc?[/quote]

Anything by Duchaine, or Llewellyn. “Anabolics 2006” is the best reference manual out there right now…at least until “Anabolics 2007” comes out.

Agreed. Duchaine was a revolutionary legend but William Llewellyn’s stuff is up to date. BTW the 2007 edition is able over at meso-rx

[quote]rainjack wrote:
uzzyman wrote:
Are there any reputable books available based on sound research that cover usage, cycles, PCT, etc?

Anything by Duchaine, or Llewellyn. “Anabolics 2006” is the best reference manual out there right now…at least until “Anabolics 2007” comes out. [/quote]

2007 is now availiable

I an bring this thread back to life,because I need a favor and I didnt want to really start a new thread.

I was wonderingf if anyone has a copy of "Anabolics 2006 by William Llewellyn

and if anyone does can you please PM me with a couple random exerpts from the book.

reason is I just got linked to an e-book copy of that book and I want to verify that is actually what I got.

thanks

also im sorry for bringing back a year old thread but I mistakenly posted to this one instead of the Reading suggestions thread I was wanting to post in.

either way this works I guess